"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
odd choice. you think big budget studios would seriously consider some shyt like that

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
odd choice. you think big budget studios would seriously consider some shyt like that

These games are still made by humans at teh end of the day. It's an oversight that can easily be corrected.

^^^

nope the problem is you dudes lending additional weight to their opinions

I think you low key like fake complaining about the shyt as much as anticipating the game

not if the narratives they are creating outweigh the actual criticisms of the game then it starts to become an agenda.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
^^^

nope the problem is you dudes lending additional weight to their opinions

I think you low key like fake complaining about the shyt as much as anticipating the game
Your loyalty to Cyberpunk 2077 is admirable, you keep it real with your people at CDPR and won't take anybody saying anything negative about them or their product lying down :salute:

Real nikka shyt

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If the review copies are buggy and unfinished then it should be getting 6-9 at very best
It should definitely not be getting 10s...

That said I would reserve slapping a number on the review till the patch is applied...

We're talking about 2 patches and one of them is the size of the game...

That is pretty sizeable to ignore and it would be foolish to give a low score for issues that very likely may be addressed by the launch day patches...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It should definitely not be getting 10s...

That said I would reserve slapping a number on the review till the patch is applied...

We're talking about 2 patches and one of them is the size of the game...

That is pretty sizeable to ignore and it would be foolish to give a low score for issues that very likely may be addressed by the launch day patches...

If we're being honest the reviews don't really mean much of anything other than impressions. You can't finish a game thats realistically supposed to be 60+ hours in a matter of like 3 days and without two significant patches. These reviewers even admit that they rushed it and probably only experiened a 3rd of the game.

But thats the game business, and some people are gonna have a hidden agenda against the game and some are gonna give it 10's off the bat. You just gotta use your own discretion when buying shyt like everything else in this world. It's why I can see something like assassins creed or or CoD get high ratings and still not want to play them. I know what I'll prob like and not like reviews are just something else to talk about while i wait.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Will the New Zealand trick work to play this early? I remember it did for outer worlds when I last tried :lupe:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your loyalty to Cyberpunk 2077 is admirable, you keep it real with your people at CDPR and won't take anybody saying anything negative about them or their product lying down :salute:

Real nikka shyt

??????

you haven’t been reading my posts in here or I’m misreading who the sarcasm is directed at

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
:patrice:I preordered this for PS4 months ago, but I had a financial windfall and bought myself a somewhat decent gaming laptop. Now I don't see an option to cancel my pre-order and I'm seriously considering buying it on PC
I just don't know what's wisdom brehs:sadcam: I'm not feeling like paying twice

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:I preordered this for PS4 months ago, but I had a financial windfall and bought myself a somewhat decent gaming laptop. Now I don't see an option to cancel my pre-order and I'm seriously considering buying it on PC
I just don't know what's wisdom brehs:sadcam: I'm not feeling like paying twice

you can contact customer service from their website via chat...that’s how I cancelled my preorder when they delayed the game last month...took about 15 minutes

wait...I’m assuming you preordered the game digitally...if not then ignore what I said

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Can we stop defending the bad shyt a company does just because we like or anticipate their product? If you don't give a shyt because the stuff they did doesn't impact you then just be honest about that. Why defend companies pushing crunch on workers and shytting on minority groups by attacking the people calling them out for that?

we all have freedom of thought. You don’t have to like it. It’s how the world works. You can’t dictate peoples opinions, thoughts, or how they choose to act.