"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just for notice my BBY pre order is delayed :francis:

Mine is telling me to pick it up. I;m going to have an interview in 10 minutes, otherwise, I'd go see what the deal is

They set mine for pickup, then delayed, now its available for pickup again

Someone higher up at Best Buy probably having a hell of a time figuring out if they can let them birds fly or not. :mjlol:

Same thing happened to me. First it got moved up, then delayed, and they just told me it's ready. I'mma just chill on this 'til tomorrow.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
debating on whether to cop for PC or Xbox One .... aint no multiplayer, right?
If you got a halfway decent PC I’d say PC.

There was rumors that the Xbox one version was having trouble and they have not released or allowed and Xbox one footage to be released yet.

Im sure it’s a mess :huhldup:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
message in launch trailer:

ur4nw6jy90461.png

"The wait for Cyberpunk 2077 is almost over. It's been quite the journey, and first of all we want to thank all of you for being with us along the way. We know there's a fair amount of anticipation for the game, and very soon you will all be able to decide whether or not we lived up to the hype.

Launch day is always a mix of excitement and constant nerve-wracking, and with this being the first game we've developed that isn't titled 'The Witcher', we'd be lying if we said we weren't anxious to see what you think once you've sunk your teeth into it. With this launch trailer, we're just about ready to flick the switch and see Cyberpunk 2077 go from ours to become yours.

We set out to create our most immersive world yet, and we believe that the stories waiting for you to uncover, and the relationships you'll forge during your time in Night City, will stick with you for quite some time.

We've mentioned before that expansions will be coming, and while we're not ready to talk specifics just yet, we will say that we've learned a lot from our work on both Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine. Our planned expansions will take you even deeper into the world of Cyberpunk 2077 offering substantial, story-driven content that'll give you tough choices to make through impactful narratives that you won't soon forget.

But before we get there, we'll first be kicking off our free DLC program in early 2021. Just like with The Witcher 3, expect an assortment of free DLC packs to begin hitting Night City, dropping a bunch of cool stuff that'll inject even more life into the world of the dark future. We hope you're looking forward to them!

We want to end this message with a request. Once you play/finished the game, we would love it if you got back to us and told us who your V was. Our forums and social media are there for you. We want to know how you found Night City and what choices you made. We created a huge world for you to jump into, tell us your story."

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I haven't run into bad frame pacing in a min, fingers crossed :scust: I never even ended up downloading WD:L. I tried out Immortals over giving that the time of day

I'm also a PC casual: I'm controller only no matter the genre :mjgrin: except RTS/MOBA and other PC mainstays I don't play
If I don't feel like sitting at the computer, I may go to it occasionally.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Best Buy just sent me 2 emails.:dwillhuh:
One said the release date has been changed to Monday December 7th.
Another email said it’s delayed.
Has anyone done an in store pick up for their copy today?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
and this is the problem with woke twitter.

CDPR: Thank you for letting us know about this problem we will work to rectify it ASAP

Woke Twtitter: NOPE NOT GOOD ENOUGH! should have been there to begin with! we don't accept!