"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Can we stop defending the bad shyt a company does just because we like or anticipate their product? If you don't give a shyt because the stuff they did doesn't impact you then just be honest about that. Why defend companies pushing crunch on workers and shytting on minority groups by attacking the people calling them out for that?
Most of us don't give a shyt because its clearly faux outrage from a group of twitter cesspool lunatics that are always MAD...

They're always looking for something to get offended about...They always fukking do this, they even tried to do it to the Mandalorian cast...

Paying any attention to these demented clowns is a waste of time...

I've personally shyt on CDPR plenty in this thread, I even cancelled my pre-order at one point...Nobody is turning a blindeye to their failures and stanning them...

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping soon someone will take a more deep dive into the settings and their performance impact. I'm also curious what GeForce Experience will recommend for my card (2070 Super)

Digital Foundry and HUB will probably drop some optimized settings. They go in depth pretty good on what effects what, the % decrease from going from a particular settings to another, and at the end they usually have a full list of optimized settings.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Can we stop defending the bad shyt a company does just because we like or anticipate their product? If you don't give a shyt because the stuff they did doesn't impact you then just be honest about that. Why defend companies pushing crunch on workers and shytting on minority groups by attacking the people calling them out for that?
"Crunch" is common in the software development industry, so be mad at all software developers. People complaining about crunch in regards to CDPR are not doing it because they care about the actual fact its developers and teams had to work, they're upset because the company promised its devs it wouldn't. The outrage is not being properly directed. Reviewers are "getting back" at CDPR through lower reviews, that's disingenuous.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Most of us don't give a shyt because its clearly faux outrage from a group of twitter cesspool lunatics that are always MAD...

They're always looking for something to get offended about...They always fukking do this, they even tried to do it to the Mandalorian cast...

Paying any attention to these demented clowns is a waste of time...

I've personally shyt on CDPR plenty in this thread, I even cancelled my pre-order at one point...Nobody is turning a blindeye to their failures and stanning them...

if something is popular enough woke twitter will find a way to make you feel guilty about wanting to enjoy it. Even popeyes chicken sandwich had think pieces over, nikkas really can't enjoy shyt anymore.

bdb.jpg

and once again, the majority of people i see on resetera and twitter ain't even transgender. They taking an issue wiht something that doesn't even concern them to feel better about themselves. I've seen transgender peopel saying that just wanna enjoy the game without getting bullied by people about it.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"Whatever gets me to 60" is the motto
I shouldn't have a problem hitting 60. My concern is framepacing. shyt is more evident when you're using a mouse on a FPS. As long as it's not WD:L levels bad, I think I'll be ok :lupe:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I shouldn't have a problem hitting 60. My concern is framepacing. shyt is more evident when you're using a mouse on a FPS. As long as it's not WD:L levels bad, I think I'll be ok :lupe:

I haven't run into bad frame pacing in a min, fingers crossed :scust: I never even ended up downloading WD:L. I tried out Immortals over giving that the time of day

I'm also a PC casual: I'm controller only no matter the genre :mjgrin: except RTS/MOBA and other PC mainstays I don't play

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
RivaTuner is usually pretty good at dealing with framepacing issues