"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Not really but not everyone wants or has 60 to spend on a game.....

Am a cheapstake and even i pre ordered this game. Probably gonna pre order persona 5 S because I KNOW that franchise wont dissapoint me:yeshrug:
I'm a cheapskate too. Unless there's some game breaking bugs or defects I'm copping. I also have the patience to wait for the price to go down and bugs to be fixed.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah I just called them up on some where the fukk is it???:what: talking about you paid for 2 day shipping... and they just now gonna charge me for the game I PAID months before talking about we don't charge you until it ships...:beli: nah y'all should have charged me in july when I ordered it THEN...:camby:
Don’t worry amazon is kinda the most reliable. Whatever day they say you are gonna get it, you are gonna get it. They didn’t charge me for my Series X till like 12 hours before I got it.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Anybody know what the graphics will look like for the PS4 game on PS5? I can look pass the early bugs as the consensus is they'll be ironed out over time, but I'ma be hot if this shyt looks like some sub-4K, low-textured, bland game :stopitslime:

And can you nikkas please STOP talking about the opinions of fukking trannys?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:ohhh: Great, I didn’t know.

I know they said the next gen patch would come later

Yeah I was literally posting ps5 60fps footage... :wtf: And ps5 will have performance modes...:dahell: it's still gonna be a good looking game even though the next gen patch with the ray tracing don't kick in til next year...:dahell:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:ohhh: Great, I didn’t know.

I know they said the next gen patch would come later
You all keep conflating next gen patch and next gen update (enanchement ).

The next gen patch is the patch that unlocks the frame rate/resolution of backwards compatible games to be played on the next gen consoles.

The next gen update is the actual version of the game built for next gen which will more than likely come in a complete purchasable version as well as an update version that will update the current gen version on next gen hardware.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah I was literally posting ps5 60fps footage... :wtf: And ps5 will have performance modes...:dahell: it's still gonna be a good looking game even though the next gen patch with the ray tracing don't kick in til next year...:dahell:
Honestly once I know I’m into a game I kinda check out. Have not really watched any videos on the game recently. Want to go in as fresh as possible :ehh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im still finna cop but Days Gone got hella lowered scores becasue of bugs. Just saying.:gucci:

exactly...it’s not uncommon in gaming for scores to be lowered if a game has excessive bugs...this narrative that a “pass” should be given to it because it’s an RPG and this is “normal” is an absurd defensive response from dudes who expect everyone to be 100% in love with the game which is obviously not realistic

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Don’t worry amazon is kinda the most reliable. Whatever day they say you are gonna get it, you are gonna get it. They didn’t charge me for my Series X till like 12 hours before I got it.

I'm not worried about when I get it exactly I'm more pissed that they charging me NOW I stead of charging me then. I hate it when they fukk with my account..:birdman:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I just called them up on some where the fukk is it???:what: talking about you paid for 2 day shipping... and they just now gonna charge me for the game I PAID months before talking about we don't charge you until it ships...:beli: nah y'all should have charged me in july when I ordered it THEN...:camby:
If amazon ain't shipping my shyt today I'm canceling this motherfukker :gucci:

Have any of you dudes ever ordered from Amazon before? :dahell:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Have any of you dudes ever ordered from Amazon before? :dahell:

I order from them constantly but its the shipping disparity and the charging for items that pisses me off...:birdman: even with the delays I ordered this game in july they should have charged me then...:snoop: instead of now...my stock brokerage took their money this week I wasnt expecting amazon to charge me on some bullshyt last minute... kwim...:manny: