"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:dwillhuh: why they let this dumb bytch review this

:blessed: white bytch hates it? Confirmed game of the year

She's basically admitting she skipped a bunch of sidequests so she could hurry up and beat it to review it but then is disappointed that she skipped said sidequests and there was no consequence for it. :gucci:

It's a sidequest :gucci:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I mean I get it you wanna be first but reviewers speedrunning the main quest to beat the game is still hilarious to me

Imagine if Fallout 4 came out and all reviewers did was the Preston minuteman missions until they got to the institute,
killed father
and immediately go into the minutemen ending:skip:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
@ORDER_66

Yall mad at me over saying I might cancel my preorder and wait to play after they fix the bugs...

Look at these white liberals losing there mind over everything!

:laff:

I want an apology. I wanna play and have fun, too.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@ORDER_66

Yall mad at me over saying I might cancel my preorder and wait to play after they fix the bugs...

Look at these white liberals losing there mind over everything!

:laff:

I want an apology. I wanna play and have fun, too.

These idiots playing without the patch tho...:russ: White gamers and trans acitivists always losing their damned minds...:mjlol: I mean do what you want fam it's your money... These reviewers was told first hand that the game needed to be patched they could have waited and played a complete copy of the game and delayed their review but they was in a rush to finish it... that's on them...

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
These idiots playing without the patch tho...:russ: White gamers and trans acitivists always losing their damned minds...:mjlol: I mean do what you want fam it's your money... These reviewers was told first hand that the game needed to be patched they could have waited and played a complete copy of the game and delayed their review but they was in a rush to finish it... that's on them...
Reviewers are actually playing on the supposed best version (PC) with a partial day one patch. and they are still saying there are lots of bugs.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Reviewers are actually playing on the support best version (PC) with a partial day one patch. and they are still saying there are lots of bugs.

They could wait..:manny: if they not playing with the complete patch what's the point of a review... I understand your part of a major publication but if your some youtube guy you can wait...:ld:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Hope they somehow give a 60fps option on series X.

I know they said next gen patch won’t be ready for a while, but I don’t think I can play the whole game at 30. I can do without ray tracing and all that stuff, but after playing pretty much everything at 60 and above on series X. Don’t want to go back :why:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I know they said next gen patch won’t be ready for a while, but I don’t think I can play the whole game at 30. I can do without ray tracing and all that stuff, but after playing pretty much everything at 60 and above on series X. Don’t want to go back :why:
I thought the day one patch enabled 60FPS on next-gen consoles?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

PS5 got 60FPS.....:ld: Why wouldn't series X have it???

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If amazon ain't shipping my shyt today I'm canceling this motherfukker :gucci:

Yeah I just called them up on some where the fukk is it???:what: talking about you paid for 2 day shipping... and they just now gonna charge me for the game I PAID months before talking about we don't charge you until it ships...:beli: nah y'all should have charged me in july when I ordered it THEN...:camby: