"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

everyone getting mad at this game, sheesh

Epilepsy warnings are normal and necessary though. If the game makes no mention of it that's an issue. All that nonsense about specific accessibility options is too much though. All these cats been spoiled by Naughty Dog going out of their way to provide an insane amount of accessibility options. It is very good of ND that they did that but you can't start bytching about every game that doesn't do it.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

tenor.gif

:laff: fukking hilarious!!!

Man it's a twisted ass world out here. the internet is where you see just how batshyt crazy people generally are.

There's so much fukkery surrounding this game :mjlol: I'm still gonna get it day one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got that ps4 preload going right now. I’ll keep it a 100% and say that even tho the ps5 patch or whatever it is is still a while from coming, I’m still buttsore that I’m not gonna be playing this on a ps5 from day one. :mjcry:

And also idc if the game has bugs or isin’t flawless, etc, etc, I’m about to enjoy the fug out of this game. I’ll be on as much as I can throughout the week but come the weekend I’m gonna have to get some good bud/edibles and journey into the sunken zone as I play this game :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Let’s enjoy this month breh’s

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Does this games ratings actually matter? Maybe I'm just old but if I'm interested in a game I'd buy it regardless of its metacritic rating.

Not really but not everyone wants or has 60 to spend on a game.....

Am a cheapstake and even i pre ordered this game. Probably gonna pre order persona 5 S because I KNOW that franchise wont dissapoint me:yeshrug:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Anything popular enough to move the needle these days is going to get the troll treatment eventually, LMNOP or whoever else. It's just to be expected at this point. Every faction in the social space will have their own marketing. Adjust your filters.