"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why they got to do pondsmith like this :snoop:

Shoulda just delayed it until next year if it was this buggy

:francis: its not his fault we know this... CDPR gonna fix alot of the bugs....

giphy.gif

:manny: game probably still gonna be a masterpiece at the end of this month....

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
These idiots playing without the patch tho...:russ: White gamers and trans acitivists always losing their damned minds...:mjlol: I mean do what you want fam it's your money... These reviewers was told first hand that the game needed to be patched they could have waited and played a complete copy of the game and delayed their review but they was in a rush to finish it... that's on them...

Ya'll are putting a lot on a "day one patch."

The reviews yesterday were of the PC version and reviewers were saying they had a patch.

CDPR isn't being clear enough about this "patch business." Here's to hoping.

This is taking me back to playing Last of Us on the fat PS3. I was able to finish, but, it was tough at points.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ya'll are putting a lot on a "day one patch."

The reviews yesterday were of the PC version and reviewers were saying they had a patch.

CDPR isn't being clear enough about this "patch business." Here's to hoping.

This is taking me back to playing Last of Us on the fat PS3. I was able to finish, but, it was tough at points.

The PC players had a "Partial" patch not the full day one...:ld: you know CDPR they love to work for the fans unlike rockstar...

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Gamespot gave it a 7. Ign a 9. both Gave higher reviews for Witcher. Gamespot Gave Witcher 3 a ten. probably hating on the black mans input.

cd reject says the patch makes it a whole new game

We already figured out what it was. The reviewer herself doesn't like RPGs, skipped sidequests to rush through the game and said they weren't meaningful but apparently they are because they affect your ending, she's a LGBT advocate, she didn't explore the progression system or crafting system, she didn't like the game world nor tried to understand it and she was playing an inferior version of the game that we won't ever see.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Anybody know what the graphics will look like for the PS4 game on PS5? I can look pass the early bugs as the consensus is they'll be ironed out over time, but I'ma be hot if this shyt looks like some sub-4K, low-textured, bland game :stopitslime:

And can you nikkas please STOP talking about the opinions of fukking trannys?
50 gig patch at launch. They say it's completely different afterwards.

Slight graphic update

I don't know what the resolution or the frame rate will be on the 5

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LETS fukkING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The crash at the end. :dead:

Have any of you dudes ever ordered from Amazon before? :dahell:

:mjlol: this is maybe the most entertaining thread in the Arcadium right now. Brehs sounding like some virgins panicking over some lost p*ssy.