"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They'd probably use that $70 to secretly buy the game for themselves too. :mjlol:

"I just wanted to see their CIS-respect with my own eyes. I made sure to play through several times so I wouldn't miss any of their disgusting transphobia."

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
They'd probably use that $70 to secretly buy the game for themselves too. :mjlol:

Facts lmao. I PROMISE you, I have legit seen gay/LGBTQIA+ kneegrows patronizing Chick Fil A on the regular, especially when I was living on campus at my alma mater. You know damn well then trehs finna be playing this game on the DL :mjlol:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
The reviewers are trying not to rate this below a certain score.

If this was any other company they would be no issue in reviewing this and just say how buggy it is.

Folks are afraid this game will dissapoint,sounds like wait 6 months for updates and sales

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The reviewers are trying not to rate this below a certain score.

If this was any other company they would be no issue in reviewing this and just say how buggy it is.

Folks are afraid this game will dissapoint,sounds like wait 6 months for updates and sales
Soundin like wwe2k20 levels of glitches:damn:

:pachaha:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Aren't there a bunch of pedo there, too?

Either way... Who spends their free time trying to be offended at video games?

GTA does mad racist/phobic caricatures, but no one gives a fukk. It's all about what's convenient and easy nonestablished target to these loser.
GTA did not market itself like Cyberpunk did, they honestly should have stayed away from all this, they laid their own bed in this regard. Try catering a crowd (twitter) that is never satisfied

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
c09da5f2dc0b7862c5098bae62c9c675.gif

Reading the Polygon review, and 40% through, I still hadn't gotten an actual review, only commentary about shemales & how it's immoral to call a hooker a whore.

Oh, and this gem in the comments was something else..

As the father of a trans child

68LK.gif

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Healthcare workers can, grocery store workers can, etc... Now of course people who work in sweat shops have way worse working and living conditions, but that doesn't invalidate the experience of those over here.
You're introducing a completely different dynamic in essential vs crunch. Not at all the same thing.

The overall point is, when there is equitable compensation or an attempt at equitable compensation for mandatory overtime versus there is no such thing as overtime, these are your hours and you have little choice to generate income.

Be unhappy about broken corporate promises but this is a first world conversation.