"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
nikkas really bringing treh opinions into this thread as if they matter...:dahell:

fukk LGBTQSADADAWDAWDAWD and their politics, they can all go choke on an aids infested dikk...

Nobody cares if those lunatics are mad, they're ALWAYS mad and they can stay mad...

All we care about is the quality of the game and the reviews been stellar so far...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The trans character wasn't playable. It was some kid that kinda looked like a boy but was a girl. The cult kicked the kid out over it right?
Low key I didn't even realize Lev was a lil girl until the end of the game. I thought it was a dude. shyt wasn't that bad imo :mjlol:

Yeah the problem was people assumed Abby was the one who was transgender and they were Super mad when they thought a trans woman was the one who bashed in their game daddies head. The outrage didn’t stem from lev which was very understated and made sense in context of the story

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas really bringing treh opinions into this thread as if they matter...:dahell:

fukk LGBTQSADADAWDAWDAWD and their politics, they can all go choke on an aids infested dikk...

Nobody cares if those lunatics are mad, they're ALWAYS mad and they can stay mad...

All we care about is the quality of the game and the reviews been stellar so far...
GenerousMealyArthropods-small.gif

dc25f1308aba68a8b5b9dc09a795c413.gif

200.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

It’s the two biggest fallacies people are trying to use against this game that confuse me. They are one of the only MAJOR AAA games that actually tried to include transgender people into their game, yet trans twitter is mad about HOW they did it. Ok? This is what they get for trying to please super liberals, it never works.

The other is the crunch culture bs. The only big game studios not doing crunch are little 12 person team indie games. None of the actual CDPR employees have came out and spoken about it. For all we know all these people complaining on Twitter could be fukking up their bag, cause they’re getting paid to finish this game. You think these people that have worked on this game for 6 years want yall to NOT buy the game and have them not get their bonus?

You can’t cry about crunch culture in games and ignore unpaid labor market that dominates western society. People out here working 6 jobs and still making under 10 dollars an hour but let’s rebel for the development team getting double the pay for extensive overtime and royalties from the multi million dollar game they’re working on.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So basically the trans community are pissed about a couple ads in the game?

This is why as a company before you do something that involves a social group you should have some of them in the room give feedback. All that stuff screams a group of non-trans people trying to pander to trans people with no idea what the hell they're doing.

It's crazy because I literally had to read their explanations to see what was so offensive about it. I saw the pics in question and thought nothing of it.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So basically the trans community are pissed about a couple ads in the game?

This is why as a company before you do something that involves a social group you should have some of them in the room give feedback. All that stuff screams a group of non-trans people trying to pander to trans people with no idea what the hell they're doing.

It's crazy because I literally had to read their explanations to see what was so offensive about it. I saw the pics in question and thought nothing of it.
No, this is EXACTLY why companies need to stay the fukk out of twitter lunatic politics...

You can NEVER satisfy these demented crazy fukks...

Just work on your game and keep politics out of it...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
None of the actual CDPR employees have came out and spoken about it.
That's not how this works. I don't know if you've ever worked for a large corporation but they don't take kindly to employee dissent. I work for one and the general attitude is when you're mistreated shut up and take it and they don't wanna hear about it. If you don't like it quit. People have literally been told that.

You don't tend to get low level employees speaking out on this stuff because they need to keep the job.

If you don't care about what they go through it is what is it but why try to murk up the situation?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's not how this works. I don't know if you've ever worked for a large corporation but they don't take kindly to employee dissent. I work for one and the general attitude is when you're mistreated shut up and take it and they don't wanna hear about it. If you don't like it quit. People have literally been told that.

You don't tend to get low level employees speaking out on this stuff because they need to keep the job.

If you don't care about what they go through it is what is it but why try to murk up the situation?

Wheres the mistreatment?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the bugs and trans outrage are bringing the game's points down
Remove those factors and this is a 93-94+ metacritic game? :jbhmm:

I think mines is already downloaded to the XBOX X so I am not bothered by any LGBTQ agenda...Maybe they can go make their own game or wait until some future DLC comes out.