"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Not a single American can feel any type of way about "crunch" considering 80% of the goods we use in this country (necessity or leisure) are made on the back of real "crunch" - low paid workers working obscene hours in less than desirable conditions more often than not.

Leave the crunch outrage to the people who had to work it.

Healthcare workers can, grocery store workers can, etc... Now of course people who work in sweat shops have way worse working and living conditions, but that doesn't invalidate the experience of those over here.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I erased alot of my shyt this morning to make room...:wow::blessed: my ps4 stomach is ready

tenor.gif

Meanwhile I’m over here tryna resist the urge to buy Alien: Isolation, Persona 5, and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided for the low low :noah:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The Easy Allies & WhatCulture previews got me so hype:wow: it sounds like both your short and long term decisions really have an impact on the world and other characters. I’m gonna play this game nice and slow just to see everything that Night City has to offer:obama:

beat the main story in 20 hours if you want to:ufdup: probably fukk around and get the worst ending:huhldup:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Crunch is mistreatment of employees. Excessive periods of mandatory overtime. All they have to do is set game dates that are reasonable to make without crunch and or stop all the product hype only to promise unreasonable dates, delay the game, then demand crunch to push it out.

this is impossible. Project planning is difficult as is. Software development that requires an entire company's resources and outside help from platforms is magnitudes more hectic.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Not a single American can feel any type of way about "crunch" considering 80% of the goods we use in this country (necessity or leisure) are made on the back of real "crunch" - low paid workers working obscene hours in less than desirable conditions more often than not.

Leave the crunch outrage to the people who had to work it.
:rudy:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

He’s right though. It’s fake outrage to make a big deal out of people having to work mandatory OT in Poland, where they are being fairly compensated for it and still sit back and enjoy goods and services from people in in this country and over the world who are working underpaid and without healthcare and benefits.

Half our products we use from china are made in sweatshops. But yes, boycott a game because some peopl had to work overtime to. Get it out on time.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
This actually coming out this week?

Edit: out tomorrow :ehh:

Gonna need to wait for 2 weeks before I dive into this. School finals
:sadcam:

Last edited: