"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Uhhh did you play the game?

I didn't think so either until I realized one character is
There is exactly one, Lev. I didn't know Lev was trans until after I beat the game :mjlol:
I assumed he (identifies as he) was a boy:ohhh:
[SPOILER\]

But even so, they didn’t really make it in a way of Lev deciding he felt more like a boy or something like that. The way it was presented was that he wanted to a be a warrior and they wed him off to be a housewife so he cut his hair. I get thats essentially what trans people are but within context of the game i thought it was done well and not over political.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yea im maxing that shyt out on what ever the highest diff is did the same with witcher 3 i was getting fukkedddddd up :mjcry: but had a blast :russ:

Yeah i figure it’ll force me to be more strategic and use more abilities. I found the problem with Ghost of Tsushima is I kind of felt like a god a little early into the game and I had a bunch of skills and tools I just never needed because I could clear a whole village after a upgraded showdown and a ghost stance

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
I have the OG PS4:mjgrin:. I don't really care about graphics that much, I just don't want the game to buggy.
OG PS4 trying to boot this game up

GA9C.gif

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm starting on max difficulty too. I thought Witcher 3 got too easy on Hardcore once you got a good toxicity build down pat.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:gucci: WTF bruh, these type of glitches should not be in modern video games. SHAME on anyone defending this shyt :mjlol::stopitslime:

That's why I think the patch legit fixes all this kinds of stuff. You don't see shyt like this at all lmao.

Except if you getting games from EA or UbiSoft :francis:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah i figure it’ll force me to be more strategic and use more abilities. I found the problem with Ghost of Tsushima is I kind of felt like a god a little early into the game and I had a bunch of skills and tools I just never needed because I could clear a whole village after a upgraded showdown and a ghost stance

GOT on lethal raised the rating of the game at least a full point alone imo