"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So basically the trans community are pissed about a couple ads in the game?

This is why as a company before you do something that involves a social group you should have some of them in the room give feedback. All that stuff screams a group of non-trans people trying to pander to trans people with no idea what the hell they're doing.

It's crazy because I literally had to read their explanations to see what was so offensive about it. I saw the pics in question and thought nothing of it.

brother you already know you will never ever be able to please all of these groups....I was legit sitting here thinking about is it even possible to make a game based on a scifi reality where some demographic wouldn't feel some type of way...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My base PS4 after 5 minutes of driving around Night City
GettyImages-1228988128.jpg

:mjlol: did you install the day 1 patch breh or was it just the 43GB one...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wheres the mistreatment?
Crunch is mistreatment of employees. Excessive periods of mandatory overtime. All they have to do is set game dates that are reasonable to make without crunch and or stop all the product hype only to promise unreasonable dates, delay the game, then demand crunch to push it out.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
IDK why y’all posting some it’s just a video game shyt why are these tranny freaks politicizing shyt. CDPR brought this on themselves with the body modification shyt and having chicks with dikk adverts in the game. Should have know they would have set off these unstable individuals. So this is what they get
vincewhat-1.gif
I didn't know about this

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Crunch is mistreatment of employees. Excessive periods of mandatory overtime. All they have to do is set game dates that are reasonable to make without crunch and or stop all the product hype only to promise unreasonable dates, delay the game, then demand crunch to push it out.

Ok, so im supposed to feel a way over employees having to work OT for 2 months, and get paid double the amount with other paid incentives

CD Projekt Red also promised that staff will receive ten percent of the developer's annual yearly income

Now tell me something since you care so much about workers being properly compensated, do you buy stuff from amazon? Do you own an iPhone? Nikes? Microsoft themselves uses child mining to make parts for their electronics.

Save the bleeding heart agenda for someone else

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Slightly disappointed in the driving mechanics but hyped for the soundtrack and everything else :wow:

Low key... it seems like all the problems of this game were the same problems that are in the witcher.

Bad car handling - bad horse handling

Mediocre/ok combat

Bugs/glitches

Sidequest being better and more fulfilling than main quest (an actual positive imo)

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Not a single American can feel any type of way about "crunch" considering 80% of the goods we use in this country (necessity or leisure) are made on the back of real "crunch" - low paid workers working obscene hours in less than desirable conditions more often than not.

Leave the crunch outrage to the people who had to work it.