"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Cyberpunk on Tuesday. New Cudi on Friday. And Rosie just came through from Tantaly. :wow:

Merry Christmas, indeed, brehs. :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is why i don’t hold it against entire groups when foolishness starts being talked about. Seems like some people just wanna play teh damn game. Sometimes its just straight “cis” people that be the ones most concerned over all this shyt. Like how white people be trying to be mad on our behalf over shyt we don’t care aobug

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The entire Kotaku staff is basically boycotting/hoping this game will fail because of the trans stuff:mindblown:
I've been following this game for damn near 7 years and all this controversy is brand new to me, were people really this mad this whole time? I thought it was just the crazy working hours that pissed people off, which happens in every game dev:yeshrug:

I was done after their little hissy fit over the little scene in Endgame in that group meeting with the man talking about his husband.

They went off over it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want you to not forget...:manny: If the online is hot i'll be there taking on all killers, deviants, any corpo a$$hole that needs ripping and tearing i'll oblige them...

cool...FYI GTA online can be played in 1st person as well if you ever change your mind and don’t feel like waiting 2 years to express your dismay

Daps
bruh the entire shyt is goofy as hell. They either got these herbs rallying against A VIDEO GAME for not being at the forefront of the trans revolution or because they required their staff to work overtime. :mindblown:
you're just a bigot just like all the people who hate the TLOU2's story :troll:
but you like the story so you're just a bigot shame on you :troll:
I blame Neil :troll:

I hope reviewers are not taking points for this trans bullshyt :mjlol: