"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

So, this reviews are only the PC version.

:to:

Welp, I gotta wait til Wednesday to see if this will run on my PS4.

Again, EVERY one is saying the game is good...but, EVER one is having technical issues.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Once again the same people acted like Witcher 3 was some sort of masterpiece when the gameplay was below average, they dikk sucking caught up in the hype, 90 percent of this game is walking around listening to dialogue

I actually agree with this and I loved the witcher 2 but there was wayyyy too much talking for me

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Looks like they should’ve delayed it for a few more years

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the stream i seen it was small bugs like characters standing while in an SUV or someone sliding in the background during a dialogue scene.

no gamebreaking glitches yet. funny all this talk about glitches when RDR2 had a ton of bugs but was still a great game that got super high scores.

thats why im not buying into the idea that people are that concerned over bugs suddenly. For every other game it's whatever but now all of a sudden people cancelling their pre-orders? I knew with the most recent delay people were gonna be super critical over the bugs, despite the fact that otehr games have come out with really bad bugs that reviewers never took into account. Feels phony to me.

it's like a lot of the TLOU2 criticisims people are mad about the politics and behind the scenes drama more than they're worried about the actual game.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
OG Gamespot back where only Zelda:OoT was worthy of the 10 :mjlol:

But for real, anyone playing this before the Day 1 patch is playing a scuffed game, but that doesn't mean some criticisms aren't valid. I didn't expect this to be a perfect game...I expected it to be Fallout 4 but prettier. And from what I hear and read...that sounds about right. :manny: