"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
OG Gamespot back where only Zelda:OoT was worthy of the 10 :mjlol:

But for real, anyone playing this before the Day 1 patch is playing a scuffed game, but that doesn't mean some criticisms aren't valid. I didn't expect this to be a perfect game...I expected it to be Fallout 4 but prettier. And from what I hear and read...that sounds about right. :manny:
I expect the combat should be a bit better that Fallout 4

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

So, this reviews are only the PC version.

:to:

Welp, I gotta wait til Wednesday to see if this will run on my PS4.

Again, EVERY one is saying the game is good...but, EVER one is having technical issues.

All i will say is you will not get an accurate review until the game is released, and if these reviews are bad, i would wait to buy the game until full reviews are out.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just read the Kotaku & Polygon Reviews...brehs, what the fukk is with these “reviewers”...why are they so fixated on a game not having trans rights...fukk off

bruh the entire shyt is goofy as hell. They either got these herbs rallying against A VIDEO GAME for not being at the forefront of the trans revolution or because they required their staff to work overtime. :mindblown:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
OG Gamespot back where only Zelda:OoT was worthy of the 10 :mjlol:

But for real, anyone playing this before the Day 1 patch is playing a scuffed game, but that doesn't mean some criticisms aren't valid. I didn't expect this to be a perfect game...I expected it to be Fallout 4 but prettier. And from what I hear and read...that sounds about right. :manny:
It's why I'm thinking about waiting out 6 months. I want a bug free experience and hopefully one of them Witcher 3 quality story DLC expansion.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Looks like they should’ve delayed it for a few more years
16d922c91d35550399c0786d7d2be97a.gif

They delayed it long enough.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
The entire Kotaku staff is basically boycotting/hoping this game will fail because of the trans stuff:mindblown:
I've been following this game for damn near 7 years and all this controversy is brand new to me, were people really this mad this whole time? I thought it was just the crazy working hours that pissed people off, which happens in every game dev:yeshrug: