"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Anyone thats played, witcher 3, fallout 3, new Vegas, 4, mass effect, Skyrim, divinity original sin, wasteland 2 or 3...etc etc

Know what they’re getting buying an massive open world choice based rpg on day one. The Jank is just part of these games at this point. If you’re letting bugs and glitches scare you off, this clearly ain’t the genre for you.

:dahell:

muthafukka your last twenty posts have been the same formula

(if you have a critique of Cyberpunk 77) (stop playing video games)
(if you have a critique of Cyberpunk 77) (you can't like RPG's)

:laff: MF stop!

Atleast we ain't in here mad about pronouns and shyt.

Bugs are a big deal.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I see the war has already begun with people drawing a line and picking sides in regards to for and against the game. :russ::russ:Can we at least play this shyt before we praise it or shyt on it. I am still very much excited about the game but certainly have heard things that have made me somewhat dubious. If you are on the fence you can either take a gamble by still getting the game or wait and see what fans are saying.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Layers unraveling like a damn onion :russ:

Ya'll couldn't see dude was off making 50-11 threads a day? :heh:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The stronger you are... the better your guns will be...:manny: It's an RPG some enemies don't go down easy everyone should know this... that's like when you playing fallout 4 but expect to beat that deathclaw from concord with a 9mm...:mjlol: cmon smarten up nas...

I already know King Jove not Corpo material from that post :scust:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Gamespot is such a corporate shill tryhard
Cyberpunk 2077 - 7
Ghost of Tsushima - 7
Mile Morales - 7
Doom Eternal - 8
The Last of Us 2 - 8
Ass Creed Vah - 8
Watch Dog Legion - 8
Marvel Avengers - 7

It feels like they heard the criticism they had in the last decade and completely flipped the script.

GoT i think deserved a much higher score tho

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I see the war has already begun with people drawing a line and picking sides in regards to for and against the game. :russ::russ:Can we at least play this shyt before we praise it or shyt on it. I am still very much excited about the game but certainly have heard things that have made me somewhat dubious. If you are on the fence you can either take a gamble by still getting the game or wait and see what fans are saying.

nah let the fukkery continue. This will be good energy for when the 5th Corporate War starts :blessed:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It feels like they heard the criticism they had in the last decade and completely flipped the script.

GoT i think deserved a much higher score tho

The fact that that failed Avengers game is rated with games on there :laff: I get that different ppl review different games but maybe check the notes at least