"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I hate the practice of these companies not letting reviewers use their own footage for the reviews. What you hiding :wtb:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yeah, but random low end thugs on the street shouldn't have that much armor either. :manny: they shouldn't go down with 1 or 2 shots, but i've seen some take 6-8 shotgun shots to the face at point blank range.

And hat was the diffculty level of the game???:sas2: yes this game has difficulty levels... goons aint ordinary goons in this game...:mjlol: ya'll gonna find out...

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Again, this is why they stressed this is an RPG. I remember smacking bandits in Skyrim with an axe to the face multiple times before they died in the beginning, but once i got leveled and geared up, it would take one to two hits for higher level enemies let alone bandits.
i know it's an RPG. i never said it was going to be COD or R6S. all i said was it's going to be annoying dealing with 6-8 different bullet sponges at once.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the only thing i don't like from the gameplay i've seen is how some of the enemies are bullet sponges. i'm sure that's because the enemies also have armor but holy shyt that's gonna be annoying going up against multiple bullet sponges.

I think a lot of ppl are gonna be “surprised” by this game in the way that they were surprised by the division as they mistook it for a regular shooter...I didn’t really get the GTA “comparisons” early on either...I guess those didn’t really help

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Again, this is why they stressed this is an RPG. I remember smacking bandits in Skyrim with an axe to the face multiple times before they died in the beginning, but once i got leveled and geared up, it would take one to two hits for higher level enemies let alone bandits.

Imagine nikkas who play COD trying to play skyrim and fighting high level daedras from mehrunes daegon...:russ::russ::russ:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ya that’s my only contention...I saw some folks do that early on when they tried to lump every unfavorable review as part of the tranny agenda and that simply wasn’t the case...I am excited for the game and want to play it but I’m not gonna turn a blind eye to something legitimate that many ppl who have played the game (even the ones who enjoyed it) are saying in regard to the excessive glitches/bugs...but all the exaggerated shyt like you shouldn’t be playing video games or you don’t know anything about how video games work if this, that or the other shyt is corny
If you can't appreciate an excessive amount of bugs in a WRPG, you aren't a true fan of the genre. Stick to your polished 97 MC linear games. This ain't for you, damnit :skip:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
i know it's an RPG. i never said it was going to be COD or R6S. all i said was it's going to be annoying dealing with 6-8 different bullet sponges at once.
I do not know what to tell you:manny:. Maybe the person was a low level + low level weapon going against higher level enemies.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you can't appreciate an excessive amount of bugs in a WRPG, you aren't a true fan of the genre. Stick to your polished 97 MC linear games. This ain't for you, damnit :skip:

I clearly don’t deserve to have a PS5...it was wasted on me being a casual

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I clearly don’t deserve to have a PS5...it was wasted on me being a casual
You should keep it. I heard those walking simulators that Sony make are pretty good about being bug free :troll:

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I mistaken but I recall one of my favorite games of all time that recently came out Witcher 3 was full of bugs and glitches they ended up fixing a lot of them. I was likely already done playing by the time they fixed the majority of them.

fallout 4 I recall same thing and over time they fixed them but a few just never left.

or are you all saying that this game has more glitches than that.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
the stream i seen it was small bugs like characters standing while in an SUV or someone sliding in the background during a dialogue scene.

no gamebreaking glitches yet. funny all this talk about glitches when RDR2 had a ton of bugs but was still a great game that got super high scores.