"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
the only thing i don't like from the gameplay i've seen is how some of the enemies are bullet sponges. i'm sure that's because the enemies also have armor but holy shyt that's gonna be annoying going up against multiple bullet sponges.

It's a RPG man. Games like Mass Effect and Borderlands don't play like Rainbow Six. :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
again why are you insisting the problems are the “same” when you haven’t touched the game yet?

for this to be a complaint maybe there’s a good chance the game experiences more bugs than usual for an RPG...again you’re over-enthusiasm has you looking to attack any opinion that doesn’t measure up to yours even tho they’ve played the game and you haven’t

I can understand a wait-and-see approach but you’re dismissal of this shyt as “normal” is not universal...maybe you have a high tolerance for buggy games...and if that’s so then fine...but there’s a possibility something is amiss for many folks who’ve played the game to be complaining about it

There are two day one patches, a lot of reviewers didn’t play with any some only played with one of them.

A lot of people are saying despite the bugs that the game is still unbelievably fun so I don’t see why I would think it’s any worse than any othe rpg I’ve played. Like i said, if you’re scared of bugs and glitches this aint the genre for you. They never completely go away even with patches.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
yeah, but random low end thugs on the street shouldn't have that much armor either. :manny: they shouldn't go down with 1 or 2 shots, but i've seen some take 6-8 shotgun shots to the face at point blank range.
Again, this is why they stressed this is an RPG. I remember smacking bandits in Skyrim with an axe to the face multiple times before they died in the beginning, but once i got leveled and geared up, it would take one to two hits for higher level enemies let alone bandits.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
fukk the so called “professional reviewers” sometimes it is the opinion of the fans that matter.:ehh:

A lot of fake outrage over people dying to take this game down a peg. Like they have some made up beef with a game developer just trying to make a good game, it’s bizarre.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...if you’re scared of bugs and glitches this aint the genre for you.

again there’s no need for the exaggerated/inflated statements to appease your over-enthusiasm...no ones “scared” and there’s no need to banish me from the genre lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of fake outrage over people dying to take this game down a peg.

...and this is where your opinion is askew...you’re viewing any and all criticism as an attempt to shyt on the game...pointing out a game has a bevy of glitches/bugs doesn’t necessarily equate to slander...with the tranny reviews yall had a point but trying to “force” everyone to think that excessive bugs is “normal” and should be “gladly” accepted with no complaints is just a ridiculous spin

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Now that the majority of reviews have come out I can say with confidence my hype is not diminished at all.

If anything I’m more excited after hearing the 25-30 hour main game playtime, after hearing from 11-17 before. If yall letting reviews of a game that has a 92 on metacritic deter you from playing it you might as well just quit playing video games
Shocked, you’ve been dikk eating this game for 2 months

No one here is surprised that you use the reviews to confirm your biases. Now STFU

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
...and this is where your opinion is askew...you’re viewing any and all criticism as an attempt to shyt on the game...pointing out a game has a bevy of glitches/bugs doesn’t necessarily equate to slander

All the other discussion around it tells me some of these people are using the bugs (which occurs in all these games, even Valhalla) to cover up for the fact that they have other issues with it outside of gaming.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Shocked, you’ve been dikk eating this game for 2 months

No one here is surprised that you use the reviews to confirm your biases. Now STFU

Imagine, being excited about a game, having the game be everything you thought it would be based on impressions and reviews, and continuing to be excited about it.

Only yall weirdos come into a game thread you aren’t interested in to shyt on it and the people who want to play it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Imagine, being excited about a game, having the game be everything you thought it would be based on impressions and reviews, and continuing to be excited about it.

Only yall weirdos come into a game thread you aren’t interested in to shyt on it and the people who want to play it.
Being excited for the game and feeling like you have to defend something you haven’t even played is different.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being excited for the game and feeling like you have to defend something you haven’t even played is different.

ya that’s my only contention...I saw some folks do that early on when they tried to lump every unfavorable review as part of the tranny agenda and that simply wasn’t the case...I am excited for the game and want to play it but I’m not gonna turn a blind eye to something legitimate that many ppl who have played the game (even the ones who enjoyed it) are saying in regard to the excessive glitches/bugs...but all the exaggerated shyt like you shouldn’t be playing video games or you don’t know anything about how video games work if this, that or the other shyt is corny