"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
no it’s not...you’re just trying to insist that it is to appease your excitement/over-enthusiasm about the game as if these criticisms re: excessive bugs are abnormal

There has never been a major Western RPG game thats ever come out that hasn’t had a lot of bugs. This is what I meant when I was telling people to manage their expectations. I EXPECT a game like this to have bugs, because I’ve played too many of them before to expect differently.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Looks like most of the thoughts are
Good story
Beautiful world/open world
Gun play is good
Bugs are really bad(let’s see what happens to the patch at launch day)
Yong yea said it took him 35hours to beat

He opened the video with a big ass grin. I already know that means he thinks the game is crack:russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How so, you don’t expect a large game like other large games that have come out before it to have the same problems those games had based on the same way of creating the game?

again why are you insisting the problems are the “same” when you haven’t touched the game yet?

for this to be a complaint maybe there’s a good chance the game experiences more bugs than usual for an RPG...again you’re over-enthusiasm has you looking to attack any opinion that doesn’t measure up to yours even tho they’ve played the game and you haven’t

I can understand a wait-and-see approach but you’re dismissal of this shyt as “normal” is not universal...maybe you have a high tolerance for buggy games...and if that’s so then fine...but there’s a possibility something is amiss for many folks who’ve played the game to be complaining about it

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Reviewers got a day 0 patch with fixes but the Day 1 patch will have more allegedly.

If you will be playing this on "last gen" consoles, I pray for you :lupe:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Now that the majority of reviews have come out I can say with confidence my hype is not diminished at all.

If anything I’m more excited after hearing the 25-30 hour main game playtime, after hearing from 11-17 before. If yall letting reviews of a game that has a 92 on metacritic deter you from playing it you might as well just quit playing video games

breh we told you the shyt couldn't possibly be 11 hours. From the gameplay videos alone it took minimum 3 just to get to doing the parts they showed in the trailers.

Stop listening to random youtube doorknobs that just want clicks.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
the only thing i don't like from the gameplay i've seen is how some of the enemies are bullet sponges. i'm sure that's because the enemies also have armor but holy shyt that's gonna be annoying going up against multiple bullet sponges.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
the only thing i don't like from the gameplay i've seen is how some of the enemies are bullet sponges. i'm sure that's because the enemies also have armor but holy shyt that's gonna be annoying going up against multiple bullet sponges.

The stronger you are... the better your guns will be...:manny: It's an RPG some enemies don't go down easy everyone should know this... that's like when you playing fallout 4 but expect to beat that deathclaw from concord with a 9mm...:mjlol: cmon smarten up nas...

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
The stronger you are... the better your guns will be...:manny: It's an RPG some enemies don't go down easy everyone should know this... that's like when you playing fallout 4 but expect to beat that deathclaw from concord with a 9mm...:mjlol: cmon smarten up nas...
Or any rpg with swords and expecting enemies to drop after hitting them once. This is not CoD or Battlefield.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
yeah, but random low end thugs on the street shouldn't have that much armor either. :manny: they shouldn't go down with 1 or 2 shots, but i've seen some take 6-8 shotgun shots to the face at point blank range.