"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
That crunch shyt is the fakest outrage I ever seen in my life

nikkas crying about a bunch of swedes getting overtime but are :mjpls: to janitors, waitresses, fast food workers, walmart employees etc in their own fukking cities.

Exactly, the devs are highly paid and got bonuses.

These people will not stop this game steamrolling through.

I'm gonna cop a season pass :wow:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
That crunch shyt is the fakest outrage I ever seen in my life

nikkas crying about a bunch of swedes getting overtime but are :mjpls: to janitors, waitresses, fast food workers, walmart employees etc in their own fukking cities.
Nah crunch is trash a lot of industries with crunch even within my own don't pay overtime or pay you at all. I used to work 60 hour work weeks getting paid for 40 due to salaried position

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol...you’re jumping from one extreme to the next...A to Z shyt...let’s try a happy medium where they can drop a game with a tolerable level of bugs
I’m agreeing with you, it’s others who are seeing slight glitches and throwing the whole shyt out like it’s supposed to be perfect lol

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
1. The state of gaming "journalism" has been clear since the GamerGate folly.
2. Embrace the Way of the Patient Gamer, brethren.

0OlnjTk.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Anyone thats played, witcher 3, fallout 3, new Vegas, 4, mass effect, Skyrim, divinity original sin, wasteland 2 or 3...etc etc

Know what they’re getting buying an massive open world choice based rpg on day one. The Jank is just part of these games at this point. If you’re letting bugs and glitches scare you off, this clearly ain’t the genre for you.

shyt would never happen if this game deleted and dropped this time 2021.:hubie:

But coli don’t want that, coli wants it now so we get what we get!:hubie:

I don’t wanna hear no one bytch about no damn bugs:ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
lol...you’re jumping from one extreme to the next...A to Z shyt...let’s try a happy medium where they can drop a game with a tolerable level of bugs that doesn’t adversely impact the experience as stated by some folks who actually played it...some in here are on the warpath now for ANY criticism of the game...that’s just as unhealthy as the ones making up “political” shyt to criticize

It’s really just one of those things that come with the genre. Having so many branching narratives is cool and fun but it also comes with a lot of risk and unpredictable glitches when all those codes have to constantly switch according to everything you’re doing.

It’s far easier to make a game where A equal B and if its’ broken then only have to work on one solution. If A equals B-Z depending on the problem, then you have to problem solve every single scenario that stems from A and you ahve to do that for 1000’s of scenarios.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Pretty much CDPR has said they game has been fully playable for awhile but they had to fix the bugs. Are reviewers running pre or post patch copies?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s really just one of those things that come with the genre. Having so many branching narratives is cool and fun but it also comes with a lot of risk and unpredictable glitches when all those codes have to constantly switch according to everything you’re doing.

It’s far easier to make a game where A equal B and if its’ broken when only have to work on one solution. If A equals B-Z depending on the problem, then you have to problem solve every single scenario that stems from A and you ahve to do that for 1000’s of scenarios.

There’s a huge trade off for having “freedom” to play a game how you want. You have to be realistic about hat

I hate when someone says it’s cold outside and then someone proceeds to give an entire lecture about the sun and how it rotates and it’s distance from the earth and blah blah blah...guess what? it’s still cold outside and I’m not wrong for stating that...I don’t need a lecture about the complexity of developing RPG games as if that should nullify the possibility of a game having far too many bugs to be enjoyable and should just be “universally accepted”

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hate when someone says it’s cold outside and then someone proceeds to give an entire lecture about the sun and how it rotates and it’s distance from the earth and blah blah blah...guess what? it’s still cold outside and I’m not wrong for stating that...I don’t need a lecture about the complexity of RPG games as if that should nullify the possibility of a game having too many bugs to be enjoyable and should be “universally accepted”

It’s also like walking outside barefoot in the snow and then proceeding to complain that its cold outside.

The laws of nature says things that are more complex to make have more variables that lead to problems.

A simple rope and pulls system, pretty predictable. A large hadron collider, please don’t create a black hole and destroy the space time continuum.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s also like walking outside barefoot in the snow and then proceeding to complain that its cold outside.

no it’s not...you’re just trying to insist that it is to appease your excitement/over-enthusiasm about the game as if these criticisms re: excessive bugs are abnormal...you haven’t even played the game to determine the level of bugs present to be casting doubt on the reviewers who did

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
no it’s not...you’re just trying to insist that it is to appease your excitement/overenthusiasm about the game

How so, you don’t expect a large game like other large games that have come out before it to have the same problems those games had based on the same way of creating the game?