"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Anyone thats played, witcher 3, fallout 3, new Vegas, 4, mass effect, Skyrim, divinity original sin, wasteland 2 or 3...etc etc

Know what they’re getting buying an massive open world choice based rpg on day one. The Jank is just part of these games at this point. If you’re letting bugs and glitches scare you off, this clearly ain’t the genre for you.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone thats played, witcher 3, fallout 3, new Vegas, 4, mass effect, Skyrim, divinity original sin, wasteland 2 or 3...etc etc

Know what they’re getting buying an massive open world choice based rpg on day one. The Jank is just part of these games at this point. If you’re letting bugs and glitches scare you off, this clearly ain’t the genre for you.

Exactly this

Buying a huge open world game and expecting it to be flawlessly polished in every single way like a linear story driven game like God of War or LOU is absurd

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Now that the majority of reviews have come out I can say with confidence my hype is not diminished at all.

If anything I’m more excited after hearing the 25-30 hour main game playtime, after hearing from 11-17 before. If yall letting reviews of a game that has a 92 on metacritic deter you from playing it you might as well just quit playing video games

We got Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine style dlcs to add more hours coming up :banderas:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Since when did cyberpunk become solely about representing transgender people? I’m so confused. Because they were inclusive people are now making the entire game about them?

This shyt is so annoying and i have nothing against trans people and wish them the happiest of lives but sometimes they gotta just shut the fukk up cause they make it hard to feel that way sometimes

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't have everything overnight, people are just finally accepting people just might be born gay :dead:

Right? We still aren't ag a point where people are comfortable with an interracial relationship being portrayed as a black man and a white woman in screen, and that shyt's been happening since the beginning of time. Folks just gonna have to do the work of educating to normalize.

The only time I get bothered is when people limo that in with matters of race. It cheapens both causes by essentially saying that all forms of bigotry are effectively interchangeable. I mean, all forms boil down to not accepting something that's different, and are equally stupid, but to act like they're the same is incredibly reductive and insulting.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s a lot of hate behind this games release. The transgender defenders, the anti-crunch bunch, and typical poll trolls...

Games this hype with no actual controversy surrounding it make people even more mad about it being hype for some reason.
That crunch shyt is the fakest outrage I ever seen in my life

nikkas crying about a bunch of swedes getting overtime but are :mjpls: to janitors, waitresses, fast food workers, walmart employees etc in their own fukking cities.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Editor should have shelved that review for basis of political animosity and sexual harassment... :hhh: like how they interjecting all this alphabet shyt in a game set in the cyberpunk universe... What about the fukking game?:wtf:

crazy thing is Cyerpunk, based on Mike Pondsmith's stuff from the 80s, was way way ahead of its time in having a universe that accepted trannies and didn't give a fukk about sexual orientation.

The reviewer got upset because it wasn't portrayed in a specific way they liked to see trannies portrayed. Like some have said, you can't please people like that. Ignore em and let them bytch and be a loser all their life.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That crunch shyt is the fakest outrage I ever seen in my life

nikkas crying about a bunch of swedes getting overtime but are :mjpls: to janitors, waitresses, fast food workers, walmart employees etc in their own fukking cities.

I remember working 6 days a week as a server pulling doubles that I never got paid “OT” , including on holidays because we are already paid below minimum wage.

CDPR while making mandatory are giving them double pay and royalties and other incentives based on the success of the game. Yet, these same people talking about crunch are wearing nikes and on twitter on their iPhones which is literally made with child labor?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Buying a huge open world game and expecting it to be flawlessly polished in every single way like a linear story driven game like God of War or LOU is absurd

lol...you’re jumping from one extreme to the next...A to Z shyt...let’s try a happy medium where they can drop a game with a tolerable level of bugs that doesn’t adversely impact the experience as stated by some folks who actually played it...some in here are on the warpath now for ANY criticism of the game...that’s just as unhealthy as the ones making up “political” shyt to criticize

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

See this is the type of reviews I like, wihle IGN gave it a high score they never really talk about anything in detail their reviews are so vague. According to them the game is great but has bugs so its a 9, but what about a few months from now when those bugs are fixed, are they going to go back and bump up the score?

Video game reviews should change when games get patched and DLC added, especially RPG's

Gamespot sounded nit picky, they were saying the story didnt have a deeper message or something, its a stupid thing to base a review on.