"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What else is playing if walking and talking is not playing? Combat and what else? Puzzle solving? Did you expect the Witcher to be a puzzle game? :dead:

Walking and talking is not playing a game, its an interactive movie which is fine if you are into that, but when its the bulk of the game, not a masterpiece

boss fights are the same as regular enemies, there are no puzzles, you use batman detective mode and it does everything for you lmao

The Breath of the Wild is the exact opposite of Witcher 3, no talking no dialogue, pure gameplay

Exploring the map is apart of the gameplay, its not a padded walking simulator like Witcher 3, traversing the environment is a puzzle in itself, the boss fights are puzzles you have to solve and not the same dodge spam attack bs like Witcher 3, each boss fight is different

but hey it doesn't have cacs talking with old english accents so it's not some master class in writing lmao

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cyberpunk 2077 Review
A beautiful cityscape with a staggering amount of choice (and a few too many bugs).
Cyberpunk 2077 Review - IGN
Cyberpunk 2077 kicks you into its beautiful and dazzlingly dense cityscape with few restrictions. It offers a staggering amount of choice in how to build your character, approach quests, and confront enemies, and your decisions can have a tangible and natural-feeling impact on both the world around you and the stories of the people who inhabit it. Those stories can be emotional, funny, dark, exciting, and sometimes all of those things at once. The main quest may be shorter than expected when taken on its own and it’s not always clear what you need to do to make meaningful changes to its finale, but the multitude of side quests available almost from the start can have a surprisingly powerful effect on the options you have when you get there. It’s a shame that frustratingly frequent bugs can occasionally kill an otherwise well-set mood, but Cyberpunk 2077’s impressively flexible design makes it a truly remarkable RPG.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Looks like most of the thoughts are
Good story
Beautiful world/open world
Gun play is good
Bugs are really bad(let’s see what happens to the patch at launch day)
Yong yea said it took him 35hours to beat

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Honestly, I think a lot of developers don't even try because as far as online opinion goes, the answer is always wrong, and the response is almost always "DON'T BUY THIS GAME, AND fukk THESE DEVELOPERS" instead of maybe trying to educate these people to get it right.

All of this stuff with gender identity is going to take time to adjust to.

I mean, brehs had to take a minute to adjust to women not treating sucking a dikk like it's the nastiest taboo in the world, and brehs were waiting on that shyt like it was a check. :yeshrug:

Genders switching from a binary thing to a spectrum is gonna take even longer for people to adjust to and accept.
Can't have everything overnight, people are just finally accepting people just might be born gay :dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Having gone through most reviews i aint worried, still GOTY.

Those trehs and weirds are not on my radar on anything, give a fukk what they think :mjgrin:

I want this game to break records for a future business case on adding more fukkery in part 2 :youngsabo:

Cyberpunk part 2...:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: didnt even realize there could be one..

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Now that the majority of reviews have come out I can say with confidence my hype is not diminished at all.

If anything I’m more excited after hearing the 25-30 hour main game playtime, after hearing from 11-17 before. If yall letting reviews of a game that has a 92 on metacritic deter you from playing it you might as well just quit playing video games

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:mjpls: Reviewers are saying they aren't allowed to use their on footage until the day before.

I wonder why? :russ:

Again, I'm just joking, but, people are saying this game is bugging and it's more than "one patch fix" buggy.

And they did get a patch so stop making that excuse.

Everyone seems to like it, but, they are technical problems.

Exactly lmao. Slim deserves to be sonned into oblivion for that fugazi ass shyt :mjlol:
I don't know what ya'll hype over. I said I might cancel my preorder if the bugs are out of control.

Ya'll excited. That's nice.

But, I'm over here making regular ass adult decisions.

:yeshrug:

I'm not one of these a$$holes losing off days because they think video games are made with fairy dust.

Half the article is just LGBT hoe babble :dahell:

The article is complaining about the use of the word feminine and masculine and cis identification. That's also the same site that wad complaining about the marketing. Not legit. Unless your LGBT I guess. :mjpls:

:mjlol:

Ya'll should've been ready

The white liberals have been loading clips to unleash for atleast a year if the "representation isn't perfect."

I knew being able to have nine dikks and sex scenes would bring this type of shyt.

I'm not even 10 mins into the Gamespot review, but, they already called Johnny a misogynist.
:lolbron: hope they getting dragged for it...

For giving a game you haven't played...an above average rating?

What exactly are they giving it that rating for?

Granted, I'm watching a little bit of their review and I skipped the babble and went straight to the bugs section.

But, yea, they are getting "ratio'd" on YouTube.

"all gave watch dogs legion 8 bruh How did this get 7??"

"its funny because visiting kallie plagge page on gamespot shows that she does not play anything except pokemon and animal crossing, so you let her review a game of a genre that she might not be even interested in. lol sometimes, i think whoever runs gamespot have an iq of -69"

"Ok so kallie reviews a game she didn’t even explore ever mechanic of the game"

So, maybe the review is wack, but, ya'll can't have it both ways.

Either wait to trash it or wait to praise it :yeshrug:

"Game journalism" has hit an all time low

Oh, you didn't get it when ole girl wrote that "Now that we're talking about the police...it's time to have a conversation about the Avengers"????

:laff:

The main reason I laugh at SJW's is because it's 90% white liberal fighting invisible issues like fukking videogames.

This guy says he loved it but the bugs are extremely bad, and immersion breaking. He said by the end of the game every major character and cutscene had a major glitch or bug, this is without the day one patch...

Again, it may be time to admit that one patch isn't gonna fix the game.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Having gone through most reviews i aint worried, still GOTY.

Those trehs and weirds are not on my radar on anything, give a fukk what they think :mjgrin:

I want this game to break records for a future business case on adding more fukkery in part 2 :youngsabo:
It would be perfect if there were multiple cities you could go to, or being able to free roam to the Bay or the L.A. Area

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Lets not forget there are still 2 upcoming dlc expansions that add hours to this if length of the game is an issue

My PS5 is ready :blessed: