"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do not think so. I can see them spending all of there time for awhile fixing bugs primarily and then shifting to the next gen upgrade.

ya...did some more reading around and all of 2021 sounds like a pipe dream much less Q1

I’ll just play it by ear as I wait for more console reviews after the day one patch dropped

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
In Witcher 3 most of the time you spend is walking around the map and taking
not playing, what don't you understand, and when you do play, its all combat, and it sucks

What else is playing if walking and talking is not playing? Combat and what else? Puzzle solving? Did you expect the Witcher to be a puzzle game? :dead:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why companies ignore that and just put 2 genders

Give em a inch, u know the rest

Honestly, I think a lot of developers don't even try because as far as online opinion goes, the answer is always wrong, and the response is almost always "DON'T BUY THIS GAME, AND fukk THESE DEVELOPERS" instead of maybe trying to educate these people to get it right.

All of this stuff with gender identity is going to take time to adjust to.

I mean, brehs had to take a minute to adjust to women not treating sucking a dikk like it's the nastiest taboo in the world, and brehs were waiting on that shyt like it was a check. :yeshrug:

Genders switching from a binary thing to a spectrum is gonna take even longer for people to adjust to and accept.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm not sure if these trehs like any game at this point :dead:

Editor should have shelved that review for basis of political animosity and sexual harassment... :hhh: like how they interjecting all this alphabet shyt in a game set in the cyberpunk universe... What about the fukking game?:wtf:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
ya...did some more reading around and all of 2021 sounds like a pipe dream much less Q1

I’ll just play it by ear as I wait for more console reviews after the day one patch dropped

Or you can just bite the bullet and get a gaming PC + gaming monitor. Think of it as an early Christmas present to yourself.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
1. Dedicate a portion of a game review to critique a games pronoun usage brehs...

2. Be mad at the crunch but review the game minus the part all of the crunch was for brehs...

This is why I could care less about these outlets and youtubers - its bad business for them to be unbiased.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I'm not sure if these trehs like any game at this point :dead:

I'm saying tho, and then I looked up the reviewer to see what this clown looks like and it's just a regular bald dude with a big ass beard, like bro ain't even trying at least put a wig on or something

These bum reviewers trying to make it about themselves than the game itself

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm saying tho, and then I looked up the reviewer to see what this clown looks like and it's just a regular bald dude with a big ass beard, like bro ain't even trying at least put a wig on or something

These bum reviewers trying to make it about themselves than the game itself
Dog...they have to.

How else are you going to validate mutilating yourself because you thought you were another gender?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I knew I should’ve gotten a flash drive beforehand lol, RIP to my backlog :picard:

I erased alot of my shyt this morning to make room...:wow::blessed: my ps4 stomach is ready

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The writer is a treh.

Pick the “feminine” voice and your pronouns are she/her, and vice versa. (There are no nonbinary pronoun options.) As a trans woman with a voice that many would not describe as “feminine,” this direct linking of gender identity to having a voice that sounds “masculine” or “feminine” feels weirdly essentializing.”

who wrote this bs?

so I can know to never click their site/videos

you can’t be fukking serious?

these entitled fukks can’t comprehend that this is THIER story and THEIR characters. You can’t complain cause they ain’t choose to write a trans character :camby:

which video games let’s you make that distinction?