"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
giphy.gif

PS4 running this like
At least it is running:yeshrug:.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You don't know the difference between gameplay actaully what you are controlliing, and what most of the game is

The bulk of the game is dialogue

when you ARE ACTAULLY PLAYING, controlling the character using gameplay mechanics IT IS COMBAT, and COMBAT ONLY

So all the gameplay mechanics revolve around combat, which sucks

The experience is walking around and talking, you do that more than actually play the game

Its not hard to understand do you know anything about videogames

when Metal Gear Solid 2 came out the majority of game was cutscenes
people complained about it, they liked the gameplay, but it was very little of it, most of the time you spent was watching cutscenes

In Witcher 3 most of the time you spend is walking around the map and taking
not playing, what don't you understand, and when you do play, its all combat, and it sucks
But walking around in the game world is playing. So is experiencing the story and making choices that affect it.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
this game wont grace the insides of my blessed PS5 until the next gen version drops in 2021

:pachaha::pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When's the enhanced version for Series X expected to drop next year? Contemplating just waiting for the best version or the game before I play it.

no set date yet...just next year :francis:

if it’s Q1 then I can wait

*edit*

actually...I just read that 2021 isn’t even a guarantee...what I’m about to say next is speculation but maybe they’ll drop it when they drop the MP portion of the game which is rumored for 2022 :ld:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
When's the enhanced version for Series X expected to drop next year? Contemplating just waiting for the best version or the game before I play it.
Probably later in the year, CDProjekt has not set a date for it. If you are only dealing with the consoles, then get it now and play through a life path or two, then play the rest on the updated version.