"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I don’t care about the political nonsense we saw all that shyt with everything from bio shock infinite to TLOU2. My concern is will the major glitches and bugs be game breaking and will the day one patch fix. Already dealing with buggy ass 2k and WDL being unplayable right now

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Half the article is just LGBT hoe babble :dahell:

The article is complaining about the use of the word feminine and masculine and cis identification. That's also the same site that wad complaining about the marketing. Not legit. Unless your LGBT I guess. :mjpls:

The writer is a treh.

Pick the “feminine” voice and your pronouns are she/her, and vice versa. (There are no nonbinary pronoun options.) As a trans woman with a voice that many would not describe as “feminine,” this direct linking of gender identity to having a voice that sounds “masculine” or “feminine” feels weirdly essentializing.”

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So we got a bunch of reviews from people who aren't playing the version of the game that we will, speedrunning the game in 4-5 days and not taking showers, who are 50% LGBT and hate tbe game because of gender discrepancies.

Yeah I'll judge it on my own :dead:

I'm thinking this is why CDPR isn't allowing them to show video footage yet

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
The writer is a treh.

Pick the “feminine” voice and your pronouns are she/her, and vice versa. (There are no nonbinary pronoun options.) As a trans woman with a voice that many would not describe as “feminine,” this direct linking of gender identity to having a voice that sounds “masculine” or “feminine” feels weirdly essentializing.”

That is the wildest shyt ive ever read in a VIDEOGAME review

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The writer is a treh.

bytch might as well be speaking in Trehanese :picard:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just tried to warn ya'll about these reviews. These people have had this game for like two days tops

does this include the favorable reviews that are the majority or does this excuse only apply to the 2 y’all don’t like?

IGN played the game for 16 hours prior to the review copy so they’ve had some additional time with the game

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The writer is a treh.

Bruh how is this allowed in a video game review? This is crazy

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
does this include the favorable reviews that are the majority or does this excuse only apply to the 2 y’all don’t like?

IGN played the game for 16 hours prior to the review copy so they’ve had some additional time with the game
All reviews of this game are pretty much pointless until people get to spend real time with.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The writer is a treh.

:dead:
a woman voice doesn't belong to a woman now?

Last edited: