"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The alphabet gang coming for this game it seems.

It might be best to treat them like the jews. Just don't mention them at all. If you try to appease them it'll backfire, if you talk shyt, it'll ruin you. So just don't even try it. :mjlol:

holdon, Alphabet gang coming for this game?

:dead:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I saw this coming with all the cut features. Good game but not a masterpiece.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
holdon, Alphabet gang coming for this game?

:dead:

Thankfully, your character’s gender is not tied to your choice of genitals. You can create a dude with a vagina or a lady with a penis, that’s no problem. But because of everything else about how the game handles trans identity, this hardly feels like the progressive step it should be. Rather than just letting you pick your pronouns independently of all your other character creation choices, your pronouns are assigned based on your selection of voice: Pick the “feminine” voice and your pronouns are she/her, and vice versa. (There are no nonbinary pronoun options.) As a trans woman with a voice that many would not describe as “feminine,” this direct linking of gender identity to having a voice that sounds “masculine” or “feminine” feels weirdly essentializing.

The incorporation of different cultures and backgrounds is wildly inconsistent, from good to inaccurate to downright offensive

:mjlol: alphabet gang assemble

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I stopped watching after the 1 minute mark based off what he said...the implication is there still seems to be some issues/concerns with the graphics for the console versions and CDPR is relying heavily on the day one patch to correct it...so this is basically a review of the PC version with “stock” game footage from CDPR

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This guy says he loved it but the bugs are extremely bad, and immersion breaking. He said by the end of the game every major character and cutscene had a major glitch or bug, this is without the day one patch...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This guy says he loved it but the bugs are extremely bad, and immersion breaking. He said by the end of the game every major character and cutscene had a major glitch or bug, this is without the day one patch...

I’m tempted to do like others and perhaps wait for the actual PS5 version...I wish there was a solid eta tho

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I stopped watching after the 1 minute mark based off what he said...the implication is there still seems to be some issues/concerns with the graphics for the console versions and CDPR is relying heavily on the day one patch to correct it...so this is basically a review of the PC version with “stock” game footage from CDPR

Basically, PC, XBS/X, PS5 run fine. PS4 Pro & XB1X are fine. God help you if you have base PS4 & XB1