"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, I'm not sure why people are surprised by the Polygon review (which, to be honest, aside from the blocks posted here, I didn't read. I stopped reading stuff from Polygon ages ago). They've been on this wave for forever. It's like y'all forgot their The Last of Us 2 review.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So we got a bunch of reviews from people who aren't playing the version of the game that we will, speedrunning the game in 4-5 days and not taking showers, who are 50% LGBT and hate tbe game because of gender discrepancies.

Yeah I'll judge it on my own :dead:

they're gonna do more harm than good with this nonsense. MeToo cannibalized itself with the same irrationality.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So we got a bunch of reviews from people who aren't playing the version of the game that we will, speedrunning the game in 4-5 days and not taking showers, who are 50% LGBT and hate tbe game because of gender discrepancies.

Yeah I'll judge it on my own :dead:

let’s not hype that part up too much as an excuse to “justify” dismissing opinions that don’t conform to what we want the game to be...that seems to be a small makeup of actual reviewers so far and not 50% ...the game is currently at 90% on OC/MC...that wouldn’t be the case if these negative reviewers had as much influence as you’re crediting them with

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So, I'm not sure why people are surprised by the Polygon review (which, to be honest, aside from the blocks posted here, I didn't read. I stopped reading stuff from Polygon ages ago). They've been on this wave for forever. It's like y'all forgot their The Last of Us 2 review.

Clicks over principles. Been the case for years now.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
let’s not hype that part up too much as an excuse to “justify” dismissing opinions that don’t conform to what we want the game to be...that seems to be a small makeup of actual reviewers so far and not 50% ...the game is currently at 90% on OC/MC...that wouldn’t be the case if these negative reviewers had as much influence as you’re crediting them with

The two lowest reviews, Polygon and GameSpot are by LGBT apologists. The girl who reviewed it in GS got she/her in her twitter bio and the polygon one is a trans woman :sas2:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also lots of talk about the bugs when everyone and they moms expected that:yeshrug:

idk I can honestly say my mother didn’t expect cyberpunk to have a lot of bugs so I see no harm in reviewers mentioning it if it’s enough to impact game immersion...it’s actually a good reason for me to personally hold off on the game until it receives more updates if the problem really is that serious

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The two lowest reviews, Polygon and GameSpot are by LGBT apologists. The girl who reviewed it in GS got she/her in her twitter bio and the polygon one is a trans woman :sas2:

ok but that’s still not 50% of reviews/reviewers

my point is they are a much lower percentage of actual reviews/reviewers that you’re harping on