"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
all these games are over hyped, people expecting 9/10s or the game is trash, that's how over hyped games are and this is no different

No solid gameplay footage and the game is days away from release, no playable demo, the game is trash, but people will act like its good because they already brought into the hype, just like that garbage last of us 2 with ps3 game mechanics in a new coat of paint

There are people playing it right now...:wtf: problem is they playing without the day 1 patch that's why there are so MANY glitches and bugs... if they can wait to the 10th maybe the games would look and play better...:dahell:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
all these games are over hyped, people expecting 9/10s or the game is trash, that's how over hyped games are and this is no different

No solid gameplay footage and the game is days away from release, no playable demo, the game is trash, but people will act like its good because they already brought into the hype, just like that garbage last of us 2 with ps3 game mechanics in a new coat of paint

or people will cling onto two bad reviews and act like these publications are the word of god now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh? What? There has been hours of gameplay footage and walkthroughs on this game. What are you talking about?

hours of gameplay footage, doing absolutely nothing,

like I said Witcher 3 was over hyped, the core gameplay loop in the game is trash, its a game designed to waste your time, it wasn't some masterpiece, its a solid 7 at best, this no different, the combat is trash in this game you can see that in the footage which is why there wasn't a playable demo so you could feel how trash it is

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are people playing it right now...:wtf: problem is they playing without the day 1 patch that's why there are so MANY glitches and bugs... if they can wait to the 10th maybe the games would look and play better...:dahell:

Once again the same people acted like Witcher 3 was some sort of masterpiece when the gameplay was below average, they dikk sucking caught up in the hype, 90 percent of this game is walking around listening to dialogue

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
hours of gameplay footage, doing absolutely nothing,

like I said Witcher 3 was over hyped, the core gameplay loop in the game is trash, its a game designed to waste your time, it wasn't some masterpiece, its a solid 7 at best, this no different, the combat is trash in this game you can see that in the footage which is why there wasn't a playable demo so you could feel how trash it is

glad I don't have your taste in games:hhh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These damn bugs/glitche is making me worried. That's the REAL shyt people need to be talking about. shyt might not be playable day 1 :francis:

ya I’m gonna wait til more reviews specific to the PS5 from actual users drop...the bugs are my primary concern...I didn’t “expect” a mess of bugs nor will I be content with that just because “witcher 3 had a lot of them”...I was close to preordering again but I’m gonna wait...I’ll probably use the $60 and check out immortals or valhalla instead...I absolutely want to play this but need to see how much impact the bugs have on the experience

Daps
Reppin
NULL
or people will cling onto two bad reviews and act like these publications are the word of god now.

Like people did with Final Fantasy XV and the first Watch Dogs, the games aren't masterpieces by any means, but they aren't bad games and the game play loop in those games are fun, the first Watch Dogs is easily the best one in the series but was shytted on out the gate because of a downgrade and mob mentality, the gunplay, missions, were way better in that game, and even the lighting effects and explosions were superior

Where was a bad review for cyberpunk, the lowest score was 78 or something, how is that bad, if nobody says this game is a masterpiece its a bad review lmao

Like I said all you buy into a hype, acting these games are masterpieces when they are nowhere near

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Once again the same people acted like Witcher 3 was some sort of masterpiece when the gameplay was below average, they dikk sucking caught up in the hype, 90 percent of this game is walking around listening to dialogue

I didn't even care about the reviews for the witcher 3...:wtf::hubie:it was a good game...
I personally dont listen to reviews like that....

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

What is this nikka talking about? :mjlol: There’s probably over an hour of footage released. Playable demo? Is this 1997? When’s the last time a major AAA game of this nature had a demo?

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3x

lmaoooooooooo...this gif literally has me on the verge of tears :mjlol:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Still copped.
Can't wait to critique it on my own.

With all the bugs expected, I'm still hyped to play it.
The Witcher had some fukked up bugs but ended up being dope after they patched it.

See y'all there! :blessed: