"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Half the article is just LGBT hoe babble :dahell:

The article is complaining about the use of the word feminine and masculine and cis identification. That's also the same site that wad complaining about the marketing. Not legit. Unless your LGBT I guess. :mjpls:

Polygon is a pander haven. Ignore whatever nonsense they talking about over there :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Usually GS and IGN are on the same page but this got a 9 at IGN and a 7 at GS.

But apparently GS thought the game was "offensive" so taking it with a grain of salt

I’ve been following IGN for years and the tastes of their reviewers usually align with mine with very few exceptions...there’s been a handful of times when they rated a game low and I still enjoyed it...gametrailers was my shyt too...on the few instances where I didn’t see eye to eye with an IGN reviewer...gametrailers usually mirrored the same disagreement(s) I had...a 9 from IGN provides me with a little added confidence as I preorder the game

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Polygon and Gamespot got some agenda's going on clearly...:hhh::mindblown:

The alphabet gang coming for this game it seems.

It might be best to treat them like the jews. Just don't mention them at all. If you try to appease them it'll backfire, if you talk shyt, it'll ruin you. So just don't even try it. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yall have to kind of be weary about some of these reviews. A lot of people are gonna review the game badly due to politics behind it. There’s a pretty big push to trash CDPR for their mandatory crunch that I’m seeing all over twitter with people calling to boycott. Polygon also made two articles about how they wanted it to fail over the weekend....

It sucks that Cyberpunk 2077’s edgelord marketing worked so well

Cyberpunk 2077 has involved months of crunch, despite past promises

Also, you can clearly see in some of the reviews there a lot of talk about politics, trans-stuff, crunch, and people will never get over that.