"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
TLOU2 as well. I didn’t know those titles dropped 3-4 years ago :mjlol:

My mid gen Slim was running those two damn near buttery smooth, hardly had any performance issues or crashes...Graphics/frame rates rarely had any dips :blessed:

My Slim’s body is ready!! Ghosts, TLOU2, and HZD helped to train it for this very moment!!! fukk all the scary shyt, bring on C-Day nikkas! Last Gen’s last big hoorah :smugbiden:

For the last time stop comparing first party exclusives to cross gen multi plats :mindblown:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
What the fukk I am seeing on Twitter people are saying 11hrs main quest. I hope that’s false because despite saying it was shorter than the Witcher 3 they did say it was only slightly shorter.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
What the fukk I am seeing on Twitter people are saying 11hrs main quest. I hope that’s false because despite saying it was shorter than the Witcher 3 they did say it was only slightly shorter.

The guy on ResetEra who beat it finished around 20+ hours including some side missions so it could be true

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk it embargo is lifted tomorrow...IGN will lead the way for me :blessed:

was gonna preorder it literally just now but I’ll play it safe and wait til tomorrow and see what’s what first

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs still checking for IGN and GameSpot in 2020?

yep

14.5M subscribers (youtube)
10.5M followers (instagram + twitter)

so there should be no false pretenses regarding ppl “checking for” IGN...just promote who/what you follow...pretty sure myself and others will be interested in what they have to say as well

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That’s ridiculous if that’s the case :dwillhuh:, I love side quests but they are just that side quests which are essentially optional contents.

I think he's kinda lying...:patrice: this game could have multiple endings who knows how it was supposed to end realistically...:what: he just probably played nonstop but didnt think to branch out any alternatives...:beli:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
yep

14.5M subscribers (youtube)
10.5M followers (instagram + twitter)

so there should be no false pretenses regarding ppl “checking for” IGN...just promote who/what you follow...pretty sure myself and others will be interested in what they have to say as well
I mostly just trust my own instinct. I've been playing games for long enough to know if something is for me or not. :heh:

Of course it's different when a game turns out to be unplayable for whatever reason (microtransactions, technical issues).

I only check consistently for Easy Allies (the old Gametrailers crew) because their reviews are very thorough and give you enough insight into a game to feel if it's for you even if it doesn't necessarily score high. But mostly they help me keep track of smaller games that might get past my radar.