"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Trying to distract myself with schoolwork

Yea..... Imma need you to stay on track and get that school work done:ohhh:

So you can keep them grades high:francis:

Then one day get a great job:leostare:

Cuz then and Imma need you to let me hold $27:wtb::ufdup:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
The game should have been delayed by atleast a year from the onset.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean we've all been following this game for years. Does no one remember that they've said this campaign is shorter than The Witcher 3? And you can do the story in The Witcher in about 30hrs. But we know what that does and doesn't mean.

The main story of the witcher is like the same as RDR2. For the average person thats like around 50 hours, with sidequest its 100+ If you’re rushing through maybe you can get it done in under 40, maaaaybe 35 if you know exactly what you’re doing and where to go.

A first time playing even rushing through cyberpunk for the first time saying they finished it in 21 hours with 60% of that time being story is pretty worrisome. That’s like a third of witcher 3’s main story.

I was realistically expecting 25-30 minimum for just the main story which still makes it significantly shorter than witcher 3. Sub 20 for the main story is pretty bad, thats like god of war.

He’s saying hes clocked 14 more hours doing sidequest. Idk...i guess well see. I didn’t wait 7 years for a a sub-50 hour game, this is my bread and butter well into next year I’m not trying to beat it in a weekend like TLOU2

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thats a prepatched version of the game on probably the last gen. It has messed up textures. No one releases games without textures on the model. Y'all stressing over something that's like serving food without a fork. It doesn't happen. Brehs in this very thread posted gameplay that showed how smooth the game looks on other systems without the patch.