"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Ghosts of Tsushima was also released this year too exactly tho right???:mjgrin:

TLOU2 as well. I didn’t know those titles dropped 3-4 years ago :mjlol:

My mid gen Slim was running those two damn near buttery smooth, hardly had any performance issues or crashes...Graphics/frame rates rarely had any dips :blessed:

My Slim’s body is ready!! Ghosts, TLOU2, and HZD helped to train it for this very moment!!! fukk all the scary shyt, bring on C-Day nikkas! Last Gen’s last big hoorah :smugbiden:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yea..... Imma need you to stay on track and get that school work done:ohhh:

So you can keep them grades high:francis:

Then one day get a great job:leostare:

Cuz then and Imma need you to let me hold $27:wtb::ufdup:

Lol i have a job, I’m in grad school this is my last semester. I’m old I just want my grad degree to say i did it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thats a prepatched version of the game on probably the last gen. It has messed up textures. No one releases games without textures on the model. Y'all stressing over something that's like serving food without a fork. It doesn't happen. Brehs in this very thread posted gameplay that showed how smooth the game looks on other systems without the patch.

45WW0wy.gif

people worried for nothing...I've seen the 60FPS version... trust me... y'all worried when you havent seen the game done right with all the patches installed... :wow: at least get it FIRST, finish all the updates and THEN COMPLAIN...:mjlol: IF its that bad...

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder whats going on with dying light 2, They showed gameplay early last year and have been silent since. I’m almost thinking it’s vapor ware at this point. It looked really good too

Dying Light 2 has been delayed indefinitely | GamesRadar+.

They’ve actually still been updating 1 in the meantime. I haven’t played it in yrs but if this ends up being shorter than I thought, I’ll have more time than I thought to get back to some games and dig in the backlog

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY