"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I have a feeling we wont be disappointed...:ohlawd: im gonna get lost in the city just doing side quests and bounty hunting and fukkery... My skyrim instincts kicking in!!!

lol he just panicking. You saw the stream with the people wandering around and doing an early mission. So you know how good the game looks and how much there was to do in that one mission.

He gonna be back on the hype train when he see that preload countdown :wow:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching y'all panic about the length of this game is hilarious.

fukk a game being 80-90 hours long if those hours aren't filled with good content. A good portion of open world games lose steam in the third act, of we're being honest. I'd rather them make a game filled with fun missions and a good storyline rather than obsess over hitting an arbitrary number of hours of content.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
lol he just panicking. You saw the stream with the people wandering around and doing an early mission. So you know how good the game looks and how much there was to do in that one mission.

He gonna be back on the hype train when he see that preload countdown :wow:

I can't wait to shoot muthafukkas in their face and STEAL their shyt!!!:ohlawd: i was so hyped seeing that shyt on the leaks in the first mission....Hiding bodies, looting corpses...inventory management...I fukkING love it...

Last edited:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps

fukk a game being 80-90 hours long if those hours aren't filled with good content. A good portion of open world games lose steam in the third act, of we're being honest. I'd rather them make a game filled with fun missions and a good storyline rather than obsess over hitting an arbitrary number of hours of content.
Im more worried about how goofy some of the mechanics look

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What we thought it was gonna be...

tenor.gif

What had actually happened was...

tenor.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Thats why i liked witcher 3, it never lost steam, even the original prologue was good. Then we got two AAA world class DLC that were better than the actual main game.

That’s my point though, only CDPR is capable of giving us a lengthy role playing games that maintains its flavor the whole way through. They are catering to casuals too much with this “we gotta make sure shorter so peopl can actually beat it” nonsense.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thats why i liked witcher 3, it never lost steam, even the original prologue was good. Then we got two AAA world class DLC that were better than the actual main game.

That’s my point though, only CDPR is capable of giving us a lengthy role playing games that maintains its flavor the whole way through. They are catering to casuals too much with this “we gotta make sure shorter so peopl can actually beat it” nonsense.

Yea. TW3 had a good story but the exploration and world building is what made it legend status. Personally I thought the game really hit the mark when I got to Skellige. Not many games can touch that level of cohesive narrative and getting lost.

But it looks like CP2077 is going to. Just like The Witcher series they had a ton of information to draw from pre-existing content.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're way too invested in this shyt, breh. Ultimately, it's just a game. Either you have fun playing it, or you don't.

"Catering to casuals" is some of the corniest shyt. :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but activision and EA panders to casuals all the time tho...:mjlol:

I'm saying the concept of being mad at a company for catering to "casuals" is corny. Ultimately, these are games. They're entertainment. Either you have fun playing it, or don't. Going out like there's some sort of list that a game needs to check off before it even comes it is wild.

But I get it, though. Folks have hyped this game to unreal levels by hanging on to every word issues via any form of communication by CDPR, and trying to hold on to the idea that this is, and needs to be like The Witcher 3 in a different setting.

I learned a long time ago that even if you have the exact same team in the exact same circumstances, no two games come out the same.

Unless it's Ubisoft. :lolbron:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yo this has to be the most hyped up game ever, right? I found out about it this year and I cannot wait to play it.

on the arcadium I remember the Phantom Pain getting lots of hype.
Tons of hype around the internet:ehh::ehh:
If this game flops it will be the biggest letdown in gaming history:ehh::ehh::wow:
shyt Obama might tweet about it:mjlol::mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm saying the concept of being mad at a company for catering to "casuals" is corny. Ultimately, these are games. They're entertainment. Either you have fun playing it, or don't. Going out like there's some sort of list that a game needs to check off before it even comes it is wild.

Naw just dont want them watering down what makes them good in the first place, like rockstar started doing.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
yep

14.5M subscribers (youtube)
10.5M followers (instagram + twitter)

so there should be no false pretenses regarding ppl “checking for” IGN...just promote who/what you follow...pretty sure myself and others will be interested in what they have to say as well
subscribers and followers have no correlation with post interaction. how many likes, comments, and views do they get on average? 200K views on average per video?