"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think he's kinda lying...:patrice: this game could have multiple endings who knows how it was supposed to end realistically...:what: he just probably played nonstop but didnt think to branch out any alternatives...:beli:

They could be relying on the multiple replays aspect of teh game and tons of branching narratives to add value. :lupe:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mostly just trust my own instinct. I've been playing games for long enough to know if something is for me or not. :heh:

Of course it's different when a game turns out to be unplayable for whatever reason (microtransactions, technical issues).

I only check consistently for Easy Allies (the old Gametrailers crew) because their reviews are very thorough and give you enough insight into a game to feel if it's for you even if it doesn't necessarily score high. But mostly they help me keep track of smaller games that might get past my radar.

I check reviews too more or less to confirm or shoot down any feelings I have about the game to begin with. I watch all the Ubisoft reviews and no matter how much one of those games gets praised I already know I’m not gonna enjoy them. I just watch the reviews to confirm that it’s exactly what i think its gonna be and that I’m not missing anything

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They could be relying on the multiple replays aspect of teh game and tons of branching narratives to add value. :lupe:

And this I think would be fine with most people. ~15-20 hours of straight story path that can be replayed in multiple ways that adds up to ~80 hours. Short enough so replayability isn't a chore and enough content to keep gamers happy.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's clearly possible that the main story is 11 hours. This doesn't strike me as some 50 hour quest marker fest like all the other open world games. I'm cool with that shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What we thought it was gonna be...

tenor.gif

What had actually happened was...

tenor.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im sorry, but I’m not gonna be satisfied if this shyt ends up feeling mad short. We get so many long ass games, and outside of a handful most of them are padded out ass cheeks.

Bruhs that want longer and more lore driven games ain’t been eatin for a while. I wanted a big game to get lost in like witcher 3, yall can’t be telling me this shyt is a weekend game.

Ain’t no other 40+ hour games even on the horizon and if they are, they are comparable to ubi-mid games that is just mindless fetch quest and climbing towers. This is the first time I’ve been actually concerned over this game since it was announced.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Im sorry, but I’m not gonna be satisfied if this shyt ends up feeling mad short. We get so many long ass games, and outside of a handful most of them are padded out ass cheeks.

Brush that want longer and more lore driven games ain’t been eatin for a while. I wanted a big game to get lost in like witcher 3, yall can’t be telling me this shyt is a weekend game. Been waiting on this game for 7 years and yall like, “I’m good with 11 hours” :dwillhuh:

Ain’t no other 40+ hour games even on the horizon and if they are, they are comparable to ubi-mid games that is just mindless fetch quest and climbing towers. This is the first time I’ve been actually concerned over this game since it was announced.

it could be short but have MULTIPLE endings because of the three lifepaths so maybe cdpr is HOPING you'd replay it multiple times...:ld:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
it could be short but have MULTIPLE endings because of the three lifepaths so maybe cdpr is HOPING you'd replay it multiple times...:ld:

I can replay a 30-40 hour game also. I played witcher 3 twice all the way through with DLC. If this game is short I ain’t even gonna be all that hype by the time the next gen upgrades come.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can replay a 30-40 hour game also. I played witcher 3 twice all the way through with DLC. If this game is short I ain’t even gonna be all that hype by the time the next gen upgrades come.

I'm not worried about it being short I'm going to do nomad first then street kid playthroughs...... the witcher 3 was long asf and even they said they made this game not the same length but they still hiding how big the DLC's they got planned...:ld: im very curious about that

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm not worried about it being short I'm going to do nomad first then street kid playthroughs...... the witcher 3 was long asf and even they said they made this game not the same length but they still hiding how big the DLC's they got planned...:ld: im very curious about that

I want my RPGs to be long :dame:

All these other games be mad long and they not even role playing games. If this ends up not giving me that witcher 3 feeling than I’ll have to rely on Baldurs Gate 3

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I want my RPGs to be long :dame:

All these other games be mad long and they not even role playing games. If this ends up not giving me that witcher 3 feeling than I’ll have to rely on Baldurs Gate 3

I have a feeling we wont be disappointed...:ohlawd: im gonna get lost in the city just doing side quests and bounty hunting and fukkery... My skyrim instincts kicking in!!!

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm not sure why anyone is worried about the length of this game. If you just play the main story and don't do side quests or activities you are not playing the game correctly. I can't take folks seriously if they rush through games because they want to be the first to talk about them.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
unless there has been a change of plans, CDPR themselves have said there will be two graphical updates for the ps5/xsx
1) the day 1 patch that will make the game look better on the ps5/xsx compared to last gen but inferior to the PC version due to no ray tracing
2) the next gen patch coming next year that will fully upgrade the game to next gen
so basically i should wait til this 2nd patch drops to get my full monies worth

didnt buy the lg cx for substandard graphics