"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
But what if he’s tellling the truth?:patrice:

All the other prerelease reviewers have said the prologue was about 6 hours. With the sheer amount of sidequests being too much. That means in less than 15 hours he did about 60% of that and beat the game.

Bad news if true, but I think he's bullshytting. TW3 took over 100 hours if you tried to do everything so I'm not buying it.

Edit: Yea, this dude is a bytch lol

DreamcastGuy Is Reviewing Cyberpunk2077 on Twitter: "CD Projekt Red just removed my Cyberpunk 2077 video" / Twitter

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All the other prerelease reviewers have said the prologue was about 6 hours. With the sheer amount of sidequests being too much. That means in less than 15 hours he did about 60% of that and beat the game.

Bad news if true, but I think he's bullshytting. TW3 took over 100 hours if you tried to do everything so I'm not buying it.

Well...two things can be true, the main quest line can be 20- hours long and the sub quest and optional stuff can extended it another 15 hours.

I was actually just about to watch his video review on it where he once again clarifies that the main quest line is in fact that short but CDPR took it down just now.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yall telling me if i get a ps5 this month and pop in cyberpunk, that id have to wait until sometime next yesr to get the real deal graphics in an upgrade @Deep_Black_Conscious

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well...two things can be true, the main quest line can be 20- hours long and the sub quest and optional stuff can extended it another 15 hours.

I was actually just about to watch his video review on it where he once again clarifies that the main quest line is in fact that short but CDPR took it down just now.

Yes.It's the same thing when Fallout 4 dropped. You COULD run through the game doing jack shyt and skipping obvious quests that flesh out the story and build your character up, but you go straight to the end then claim the main story is "only 15 hours".

But anyone that doesn't speedrun is going to take 30 hours. That's partly why these companies keep trying to censor these morons because they do this to generate YT views by skewing what is actually true. To beat the game in that amount of time means sacrificing a lot of the content. Notice he also said he wants to be the first reviewers to put 100 hours into the game - and he's playing a prepatched version of the game. He's an attention seeker.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

11 hrs ? SMMFH

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
even IF the game is 20 hours max then idc...still got demon’s soul in the cut and I’m actually anxious to play immortals or valhalla next

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Bad news guys.....Dreamcastguy (who?lol) beat the game and says it only took him 21 hours. :damn:

AADH14AABNi2.jpg

Proof that he has the game

6-D18-D3-B4-EF9-E-4477-9-B7-F-06-B0250-D0127.jpg
I mean we've all been following this game for years. Does no one remember that they've said this campaign is shorter than The Witcher 3? And you can do the story in The Witcher in about 30hrs. But we know what that does and doesn't mean.

Daps
The next gen consoles will be able to run the game at 4k 60fps. The last gen consoles will be stuck with either 4k 30 or 1080p 60 if you have the mid gen upgraded console.

There wont be any significant graphical upgrades until next year, they will run with ps4 pro/1X assets due to the way backwards compatibility works.
yes the last gen consoles
but unless CDPR changed their plans, the day one patch refers to boosting the graphics for the ps5/xsx
meaning when you run cyberpunk on your ps5/xsx, you will get an update that will make the game look better on the ps5/xsx compared to all the other other versions except the pc version
the fuller next gen update to finish off the graphics comes out next year
I really don't feel like having to go back and find their direct quotes

Daps
yall telling me if i get a ps5 this month and pop in cyberpunk, that id have to wait until sometime next yesr to get the real deal graphics in an upgrade @Deep_Black_Conscious
unless there has been a change of plans, CDPR themselves have said there will be two graphical updates for the ps5/xsx
1) the day 1 patch that will make the game look better on the ps5/xsx compared to last gen but inferior to the PC version due to no ray tracing
2) the next gen patch coming next year that will fully upgrade the game to next gen