"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
I mean, PS5 is great. PS4 is still very good,” said Kicisnki “I mean, we had those extra three weeks and we achieved a lot within this final stretch. So, we believe that the game is performing great on every platform.”

We have yet to see the game running on a base Xbox One or a base PS4, but according to Kicisnki, the game runs "surprisingly well" on the oldest of the last-gen machines.

“Of course, a bit lower than on pros, but surprisingly good, I would say for such a huge world,” said Kicisnki when asked about performance on a base PS4 and a base Xbox One. “So, bit lower, but very good. That’s the answer.”

Why do I not believe him? :patrice:
900p 720p with tons of cuts to make it work. on them consoles :yeshrug: nobody should expect anything less. The xbone vs ps4 vs pro vs one x vs series s vs series x vs stadia vs pc video about yo be wild yo :pachaha:. But then they only gonna show off beast PCs and not them 1060s-1080s most these PCs guys really got

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
900p 720p with tons of cuts to make it work. on them consoles :yeshrug: nobody should expect anything less. The xbone vs ps4 vs pro vs one x vs series s vs series x vs stadia vs pc video about yo be wild yo :pachaha:. But then they only gonna show off beast PCs and not them 1060s-1080s most these PCs guys really got

From what I've seen on the leaks the game looks just fine...:ehh:
People forget for such an old system they've pumped out amazing looking exclusives. Problem was cdpr got greedy trying to get ps4 and ps5 on the same level but their not. If your not a graphics whore or don't care about 4k it shouldn't be a problem. Let's look at ghosts of tsushima, God of war, hzd... Come on the game is gonna tax the system but it will run fine...:pachaha:they had 7 years brehs

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, PS5 is great. PS4 is still very good,” said Kicisnki “I mean, we had those extra three weeks and we achieved a lot within this final stretch. So, we believe that the game is performing great on every platform.”

We have yet to see the game running on a base Xbox One or a base PS4, but according to Kicisnki, the game runs "surprisingly well" on the oldest of the last-gen machines.

“Of course, a bit lower than on pros, but surprisingly good, I would say for such a huge world,” said Kicisnki when asked about performance on a base PS4 and a base Xbox One. “So, bit lower, but very good. That’s the answer.”

I mean, it's not like you're gonna see him come out and say "Yeah, don't buy the game for base PS4s, or Xbox Ones, it's pretty bad." :lolbron:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
fukk the system requirements, I got a 2070s. I'm playing this shyt at RT High:birdman:

Seriously though, I was able to play The Witcher 3 Radeon 7850 when it came out. Hopefully this game is optimized the same.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
cyberpunk_1579250374295.jpg

EazneGsWsAMp5ok.jpg

ElWXIH1WMAA4pUi.jpg

Those are why :pachaha:

Y’all gotta chill with posting these things

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Because he doesn't even believe himself in those quotes :mjlol:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Got this ready for series X abs my boy gifted it to me on steam. Does this have controller support for PC?