"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
whoa. :whew:

at the risk of sounding like an idiot could I just play it on my TV or would I be doing myself a disservice and compromising the graphical output? :lupe:
It depends on your t.v. but it if you are willing to spend money a high end P.C. i would expect you have a decent one. Also you do not have to spend as much as i did to get a P.C. that performs better than a PS5 or XSX.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It depends on your t.v. but it if you are willing to spend money a high end P.C. i would expect you have a decent one. Also you do not have to spend as much as i did to get a P.C. that performs better than a PS5 or XSX.

if I do get into PC gaming, I also plan on using it with my oculus quest (via the oculus link) to play VR games that I otherwise wouldn’t have access to but ya this doesn’t seem like something I should rush into just to play cyberpunk :francis:

Daps
if I do get into PC gaming, I also plan on using it with my oculus quest (via the oculus link) to play VR games that I otherwise wouldn’t have access to but ya this doesn’t seem like something I should rush into just to play cyberpunk :francis:
I wouldn't spend 1000+ to play one game

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
nah that wouldn’t be the case...been flirting with PC gaming since I got in VR gaming...it wouldn’t be for just one game...cyberpunk would’ve just been the catalyst
I use my PC for VR, entertainment and general use. Outside of a new GPU and RAM i do not plan to build another PC for the next 3 years.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
for $2000 that shyt better last as long as a console cycle
More like 2900-3000 once i get my upgrade, but this is for a high end PC that is considerably much better than the next gen console, and i want to play games at their max. I built my current PC after my old one started to crash (GPU or PSU issues), but i had it since 2015 with a CPU from 2011(i7-3700k). It ran better with minimal upgrades then the last gen consoles (including a video card from 2015). I will build a new PC in 2023 even though my current one would be good even after they release the PS5 pro type upgrades later on. But i save a lot of money on Steam sales and torrents/dd's.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
More like 2900-3000 once i get my upgrade, but this is for a high end PC that is considerably much better than the next gen console, and i want to play games at their max. I built my current PC after my old one started to crash (GPU or PSU issues), but i had it since 2015 with a CPU from 2011(i7-3700k). It ran better with minimal upgrades then the last gen consoles (including a video card from 2015). I will build a new PC in 2023 even though my current one would be good even after they release the PS5 pro type upgrades later on. But i save a lot of money on Steam sales and torrents/dd's.

This is my issue with getting into pc gaming. For me it’s not worth it if it’s not able to play on ultra settings with full 120hz and RTX.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
This is my issue with getting into pc gaming. For me it’s not worth it if it’s not able to play on ultra settings with full 120hz and RTX.
The way i justify it is if i was only a console gamer i would be spending so much money buying games that now i just go to a few sites and have it ready to go on my PC for free or reduced price. Also if i stick to my cycle of 5 years for a new PC, i see spending $2000-3000 as $400-600 extra dollars a year on entertainment, which i do not think is that bad.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nah that wouldn’t be the case...been flirting with PC gaming since I got in VR gaming...it wouldn’t be for just one game...cyberpunk would’ve just been the catalyst

I bought my laptop for a little over $1200 about a month ago. I got it for video editing I want to do in the future, so basically said lemme get a gaming laptop.

Lenovo has deals, and that's where I got it from. It was between this and a few Amazon deals and I was willing to spend up to $1500. There are lots of good setups (basically RTX 2060+) with good monitors, RAM, and storage.

Lenovo Legion 5i 17 | 17 inch Gaming Laptop | Lenovo US

I have basically this but with an RTX 2060 and a 1080p monitor. They are giving even bigger discounts now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean, PS5 is great. PS4 is still very good,” said Kicisnki “I mean, we had those extra three weeks and we achieved a lot within this final stretch. So, we believe that the game is performing great on every platform.”

We have yet to see the game running on a base Xbox One or a base PS4, but according to Kicisnki, the game runs "surprisingly well" on the oldest of the last-gen machines.

“Of course, a bit lower than on pros, but surprisingly good, I would say for such a huge world,” said Kicisnki when asked about performance on a base PS4 and a base Xbox One. “So, bit lower, but very good. That’s the answer.”

Why do I not believe him? :patrice:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I mean, PS5 is great. PS4 is still very good,” said Kicisnki “I mean, we had those extra three weeks and we achieved a lot within this final stretch. So, we believe that the game is performing great on every platform.”

We have yet to see the game running on a base Xbox One or a base PS4, but according to Kicisnki, the game runs "surprisingly well" on the oldest of the last-gen machines.

“Of course, a bit lower than on pros, but surprisingly good, I would say for such a huge world,” said Kicisnki when asked about performance on a base PS4 and a base Xbox One. “So, bit lower, but very good. That’s the answer.”

Why do I not believe him? :patrice:
cyberpunk_1579250374295.jpg

EazneGsWsAMp5ok.jpg

ElWXIH1WMAA4pUi.jpg

Those are why :pachaha: