"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
It has a chance ot come out on switch if they do the cloud gaming for it. It may even have RTX
No shyt huh? Nintendo dabbling with the concept of cloud gaming? I'd be all in. Nintendo's always been my favorite pub/developer, and I've always maligned their inability to secure AAA multiplat games (though this generation is the best leap we've seen in addressing this shortfall since the SNES left the market).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No shyt huh? Nintendo dabbling with the concept of cloud gaming? I'd be all in. Nintendo's always been my favorite pub/developer, and I've always maligned their inability to secure AAA multiplat games (though this generation is the best leap we've seen in addressing this shortfall since the SNES left the market).

they already have a few games on it, resident evil 7, control, a couple others. It's the easiest way to close that huge ass generation gap without abandoning their huge market.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
incoming fukkery next week:picard:
i would stay away from YouTube comments:francis:
That remind me if any you browser YouTube on Firefox or google chrome use the add on
BlockTube -
BlockTube gives you the control over what content you see on YouTube.
Now you can easily get rid of those annoying videos or channels that keeps popping up by YouTube's algorithm.
The extension is lightweight and fast, does not affect your browsing experience at all, and blocks content 100% site-wide.
Your playlists and autoplay features will remain to work even if they contain blocked videos.
To an unsuspecting user, it will appear as the blocked videos were never there to begin with.
It's possible to block channels and videos by keywords/Regex in their name or entire channels by ID.

It also features some extras:

Block comments from specific user or by content keywords
Hide and block access to the Trending page
Allow only videos in certain length range
Protect options with a password

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
That remind me if any you browser YouTube on Firefox or google chrome use the add on
BlockTube -
BlockTube gives you the control over what content you see on YouTube.
Now you can easily get rid of those annoying videos or channels that keeps popping up by YouTube's algorithm.
The extension is lightweight and fast, does not affect your browsing experience at all, and blocks content 100% site-wide.
Your playlists and autoplay features will remain to work even if they contain blocked videos.
To an unsuspecting user, it will appear as the blocked videos were never there to begin with.
It's possible to block channels and videos by keywords/Regex in their name or entire channels by ID.

It also features some extras:

Block comments from specific user or by content keywords
Hide and block access to the Trending page
Allow only videos in certain length range
Protect options with a password

Yep because you know some idiot will post a title like End scene for cyberpunk 2077: Johnny Silverhand is your dad.