"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i got caught lacking when last of us 2 came out:francis::francis::francis::francis:
this will be similar...weird people gonna spoil nikkas for no reason this upcoming week:gucci::scust::scust::scust:

Yep :francis: they just got the game and be spoiling the ending...:mindblown: gotta stay off youtube next week altogether... I just want spoiler free reviews

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No the f*ck we can't :gucci:

You last gen and Stadia n*ggas can kick rocks.

But this game NEEDS to be perfect right?

I ain’t trynna hear one Coli nicca shyt on it, complain about anything, or call it mid

It need to be unanimously LOVED by everyone in here or this game is a massive flop

And the only way to achieve that is to push it back:wow:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
But this game NEEDS to be perfect right?

I ain’t trynna hear one Coli nicca shyt on it, complain about anything, or call it mid

It need to be unanimously LOVED by everyone in here or this game is a massive flop

And the only way to achieve that is to push it back:wow:
This game is already more than any game that's ever been released. Coli n*ggas came out the womb complaining, they'll be alright.

I'm tired of waiting - Cyberpunk 2077 is the game of the generation and I haven't played a single minute of it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I always wanted to get into that game. I feel like I would get frustrated with all the micromanaging.

It's good when you have small towns but the power problems and water issues is a headache at times...:mindblown: plus they tend to get sicker the more you stack the city on top of each other.

My city was amazing had a football and soccer stadium but the noise pollution made residents sick. Like I never hear of shyt that in real life nikka!!!:what: who are these people???

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
It's good when you have small towns but the power problems and water issues is a headache at times...:mindblown: plus they tend to get sicker the more you stack the city on top of each other.

My city was amazing had a football and soccer stadium but the noise pollution made residents sick. Like I never hear of shyt that in real life nikka!!!:what: who are these people???

Whole damn town got asthma and shyt lol.