"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
The PS5 version will be enhanced version of the PS4 Pro version via the day 1 patch
So it will run and look better on the PS5 vs. the PS4 Pro
It should look close enough to the PC version
The ray tracing is what is making the difference so if you can't play w/out the beautiful ray tracing we saw in the GIF then get the PC version
If the PC version had no ray tracing the PS5 vs. PC version would be negligible in difference IMO

There is no PS5 version at launch, which will be what the upgrade coming at some point will be. The game will be only BC mode on the PS5, with improvements in loading and frame rates only, if that. You have to wait for that upgrade to have a "next gen" experience, but i still do not think it will be comparable to the experience of a high end PC at launch.

Daps
Still won't be touching the PC version. :yeshrug:
we're gonna have to wait until the game comes out for accurate comparisons
the next gen versions vs. the PC will be interesting, whenever it comes out
I want to know how improved the PS5 version will be after the day 1 patch

Daps
There is no PS5 version at launch, which will be what the upgrade coming at some point will be. The game will be only BC mode on the PS5, with improvements in loading and frame rates only, if that. You have to wait for that upgrade to have a "next gen" experience, but i still do not think it will be comparable to the experience of a high end PC at launch.
CDPR has said there will be a day 1 patch for next gen consoles
They have directly stated the patch will make the game run and look better on them
The next gen versions will be improved upon and completed with the next gen patch

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
CDPR has said there will be a day 1 patch for next gen consoles
They have directly stated the patch will make the game run and look better on them
The next gen versions will be improved upon and completed with the next gen patch
Yeah, a frame rate and resolution improvement but not a graphics improvement. That comes much later.

Daps
hes right. The day one patch will have minor upgrades to frame rate and resolution. Maybe very slight graphical stuff like draw distance etc,

the official ps5 and Xbox series x version doesn’t come out until next year
:mjlol:
I'm going by CDPR's direct statements
they even had a conference w/ their investors on this
if they they had change of plans then :yeshrug:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
What's this game comparable to? I'm interested, but not if it's endless wandering with very little action.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Due to a recent spike in Covid-19 cases in Amazon warehouses, all copies of Cyberpunk 2077 must be delayed until January 2021 in order to be safely disinfected for shipping. :troll:

giphy.gif

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
:mjlol:
I'm going by CDPR's direct statements
they even had a conference w/ their investors on this
if they they had change of plans then :yeshrug:
Cyberpunk 2077 - robust next-gen upgrade due out in 2021, but will look better on next-gen consoles on day one [Update] - Gematsu

Here is a snippet of the the conference call i believe you are referencing:

Regarding Compatibility and Upgrades on Next-Gen Consoles

“It will be running on both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 from the launch date, just as it will run on the current Xbox and the next Xbox from day one.

“It will look better on the next-generation consoles from day one. The technicalities behind it are a little bit different from what [the question] described, but probably no point in going into detail about that. And I can confirm this is not the final update. At some point we’re going to have a more robust update for the for the next-gens, which we’re planning to give free of charge to anybody who purchases the PS4 or Xbox One version, but in any case you will be able to play the game on the next-gens from the 19th of November when the game releases, and it will look better than on the next-gens from that moment.

It will a similar situation for games built for PS4 running better on a PS5: better framerates, resolution, loading times but that is about it.