"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I just know there’s gotta be a “Here’s JOHNNY!!!” reference from The Shining in this game involving Johnny Silverhand in some kinda easter egg fashion :mjgrin:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I can't wait for the reviews for this one to come in. Not the paid-off ones, the real actual reviews.

The game has been delayed and delayed and delayed, because of this alone the paid-off reviewers (the one who get flown all over the world, put in top hotels, get limited edition version etc. they are not officially paid off but basically they are - who'd trash a game and expect another invite after..?) will write that it's the best game of all time (see that Hillary guy from IGN saying GTA IV was not perfect and then giving it a 10 which literally means perfect smh and I LOVE GTA IV)

I can't wait for the real reviews to come in.

I hope the game will be INCREDIBLE.

Honestly, it would be best for everybody: we need a major AAA game in the industry to do great.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
PC

cyberpunk_2077___behiekjkv.gif

PS5

downloadlpk4t.gif
No shot I'm buying this until a proper PS5 version is released.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I can't wait for the reviews for this one to come in. Not the paid-off ones, the real actual reviews.

The game has been delayed and delayed and delayed, because of this alone the paid-off reviewers (the one who get flown all over the world, put in top hotels, get limited edition version etc. they are not officially paid off but basically they are - who'd trash a game and expect another invite after..?) will write that it's the best game of all time (see that Hillary guy from IGN saying GTA IV was not perfect and then giving it a 10 which literally means perfect smh and I LOVE GTA IV)

Honestly, it would be best for everybody: we need a major AAA game in the industry to do great.

I wouldn't even give the game a chance if I was you. At least with that mindset. You're talking yourself into hating the game. And 10 doesn't mean perfect.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

What major AAA game do you know of that HASN’T been delayed? Some of yall acting like you just starting playing video games 2 years ago

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Just post please dap me next time it’s quicker and more efficient

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
You may be waiting for a long time. They do not have a date when the upgrade is coming out and i bet a lot of their immediate and future time will be spent fixing bugs for the game as it is right now.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You may be waiting for a long time. They do not have a date when the upgrade is coming out and i bet a lot of their immediate and future time will be spent fixing bugs for the game as it is right now.
They should be able to use the PC version as a reference for the next-gen systems. It shouldn't take three years.

Daps
The PS5 version will be enhanced version of the PS4 Pro version via the day 1 patch
So it will run and look better on the PS5 vs. the PS4 Pro
It should look close enough to the PC version
The ray tracing is what is making the difference so if you can't play w/out the beautiful ray tracing we saw in the GIF then get the PC version
If the PC version had no ray tracing the PS5 vs. PC version would be negligible in difference IMO

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The PS5 version will be enhanced version of the PS4 Pro version via the day 1 patch
So it will run and look better on the PS5 vs. the PS4 Pro
It should look close enough to the PC version
The ray tracing is what is making the difference so if you can't play w/out the beautiful ray tracing we saw in the GIF then get the PC version
If the PC version had no ray tracing the PS5 vs. PC version would be negligible in difference IMO
Still won't be touching the PC version. :yeshrug: