"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was hoping they would have corp runs and matrix runs like the old Shadowrun videogames. So far I hear they don't have the matrix runs, but they do have limited cyberdecking. Gotta give the devs props for what it looks like they've accomplished so far. But Shadowrun was the business. Lots of influence from the OG Cyberpunk too.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
The leaked one that came out over the weekend is on the left proving that those guys that stole their copy were playing on the OG PS4. The ps4pro looks a lot better.

LeakVPro1.jpg

And here is the pro vs pc without RTC

ProVsPC1.jpg
God damn that looks like shyt, I wonder if that's why they delayed it to smooth everything over.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Apparently the guys who were p[laying the first leaked pic on the top left were playing it without the day 1 patch.
I figured, when I watched it part of V's hand wasn't even on screen. Dude who was aging sucked and didnt shut the fukk up

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
So I'll probably buy it for PlayStation 4 and then eventually trade it in and buy the PlayStation 5 version I have never double-dipped before
If you buy the game for PS4 you can play it on PS5 as well, but the true upgrade to make it closer to PC will not happen until later.