"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Can't do that with gamers. Gamers are some of the most spoiled, whiny, privileged crybabies known to man bruh. They really think current gen should still be supported halfway into the next gens life cycle and will throw a fit if you don't give it to them. That's what happens when your primary demographic are spoiled peckerwoods eho are basically overgrown teenagers.
Imagine doing crunch time for these little fukking shyts.

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
Can't do that with gamers. Gamers are some of the most spoiled, whiny, privileged crybabies known to man bruh. They really think current gen should still be supported halfway into the next gens life cycle and will throw a fit if you don't give it to them. That's what happens when your primary demographic are spoiled peckerwoods eho are basically overgrown teenagers.

I'm a fukking a$$hole for sure,

imagine getting threaten over sum bullshyt like a game

whoops I delayed your game by another three weeks fukk around and find out

I hope the breh who made the series is doing good

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm cool with them pushing, just hoping that shyt out before Christmas because I'm tryna take 6 days off which would give me a total of 16 days off:wow:

Not too long ago I read about some journalist playing and they said it wasn't good, something about a small crowd

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I have been reading comments pertaining to how this game shouldn’t be released on the current gen system and been getting annoyed as fukk. Lest we forget that this game was actually developed for current gens and the intruders here are the next gen systems not the other way around. Sure give whatever upgrade you want after you prioritise and release the game on the systems it was intended for. I used to rate this company highly after the Witcher 3 even when many said you can’t overhype a company based on one achievement. These guys bought into their own hype and now are in a conundrum, no one forced them to announce a release date they did that shyt themselves and have pulled back multiple times. If this game isn’t good that stellar rep they have is finished. Bare in mind the good will they built up from the Witcher has all been used up. Lord knows I have zero faith in the December 10th release date, prior to announcing the delay again I hope this time they are 100% certain it will be coming out because of it isn’t and they pull this bullshyt again.:francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have been reading comments pertaining to how this game shouldn’t be released on the current gen system and been getting annoyed as fukk. Lest we forget that this game was actually developed for current gens and the intruders here are the next gen systems not the other way around. Sure give whatever upgrade you want after you prioritise and release the game on the systems it was intended for. I used to rate this company highly after the Witcher 3 even when many said you can’t overhype a company based on one achievement. These guys bought into their own hype and now are in a conundrum, no one forced them to announce a release date they did that shyt themselves and have pulled back multiple times. If this game isn’t good that stellar rep they have is finished. Bare in mind the good will they built up from the Witcher has all been used up. Lord knows I have zero faith in the December 10th release date, prior to announcing the delay again I hope this time they are 100% certain it will be coming out because of it isn’t and they pull this bullshyt again.:francis:

Realistically the game was developed on a state of teh art pc and scaled down to fit consoles.

Next gen and PC players are being punished for current gen.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Watching nerds flip the fukk out over these delays is almost as much fun as having the game will be. Personally I'm laughing like hell at all this :mjlol:

I want the game too but people are mentally ill out here

I don’t agree with death threats and think that is excessive but these nikkas (CDPR)are on some bullshyt. They were talking in absolutes after the last delay and then boom a few weeks before release. After multiple delays they should have sat their ass down and forecasted a feasible release day and then added a few more weeks on top of that just in case. That way fans expectations are tempered and you don’t have to pull back on your words looking like a goofy unorganised motherfukker.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don’t agree with death threats and think that is excessive but these nikkas (CDPR)are on some bullshyt. They were talking in absolutes after the last delay and then boom a few weeks before release. After multiple delays they should have sat their ass down and forecasted a feasible release day and then added a few more weeks on top of that just in case. That way fans expectations are tempered and you don’t have to pull back on your words looking like a goofy unorganised motherfukker.

Who cares? Play something else and when it comes out it comes out. It's a fukking video game, not the end of the world.... :mjlol:

I got the shyt preordered. When it gets here it gets here. Next thing you'll be telling me "CDPR can do whatever they want and get away with it!"

Well that's what happens when you make a game like Witcher 3. Everyone is going to buy this and have to deal with the delays.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Realistically the game was developed on a state of teh art pc and scaled down to fit consoles.

Next gen and PC players are being punished for current gen.

All this talk of current gen being the issue only came about when next gen was announced. Prior to that it was all gravy, no talk of optimisation issues. Personally I never get next gen consoles immediately because it just seems redundant to me considering there is hardly any games for them. Despite that if this game doesn’t work on the current gen consoles and you are unable to resolve that issue then so be it. The thing is they are to greedy and want all their cake and to eat it too. In my opinion the game should be able to function on the systems it was originally announced on as the development process should have been catered for the systems it was going to be played on.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
All this talk of current gen being the issue only came about when next gen was announced. Prior to that it was all gravy, no talk of optimisation issues. Personally I never get next gen consoles immediately because it just seems redundant to me considering there is hardly any games for them. Despite that if this game doesn’t work on the current gen consoles and you are unable to resolve that issue then so be it. The thing is they are to greedy and want all their cake and to eat it too. In my opinion the game should be able to function on the systems it was originally announced on as the development process should have been catered for the systems it was going to be played on.

So if there were millions of PS5's readily available on launch day you wouldn't buy one if they told you Cyberpunk 2077 was next gen only and coming "sometime 2021" ?

The only reason not to want a next gen system at this point is because PlayStation is fukking around with the stock

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Who cares? Play something else and when it comes out it comes out. It's a fukking video game, not the end of the world.... :mjlol:

I got the shyt preordered. When it gets here it gets here. Next thing you'll be telling me "CDPR can do whatever they want and get away with it!"

Well that's what happens when you make a game like Witcher 3. Everyone is going to buy this and have to deal with the delays.

Don’t be dramatic, of course it’s not the end of the world and death threats are excessive. It doesn’t mean people won’t be disappointed and frustrated with multiple delays. Especially after the devs promised that there would be no more delays and the last one was the last time. People booked holidays at work based on the previous dates provided and might not be able to reschedule for December considering everyone wants a holiday in December.