"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
At this rate , this game is coming out in 2077 if we lucky.

man I was like the biggest cheerleader of this game for a long time. I dropped their twitter feeds, reddit pages, fb shyt I dont wanna hear nothing about it until I have the physical copy in my hands... Period...:camby: all these delays just fukked me over for the last time...:beli: they had 7 years!!! 7 fukking years and they concerned with next gen the whole time unfukkingreal!!!:mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I understand perfectly well why they need to release it on current gen because of how long it takes people to switch over to the next gen but honestly it's been years since people have had to buy a new system.

If you can't buy a new system every 7 years then you shouldn't be complaining about anything.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand perfectly well why they need to release it on current gen because of how long it takes people to switch over to the next gen but honestly it's been years since people have had to buy a new system.

If you can't buy a new system every 7 years then you shouldn't be complaining about anything.

Some ppl (actually a lot) have the money, but no availability :manny: I wouldn’t have wanted to play on the 4 even before all this, but some ppl either gotta wait or send last gen out with a possibly literal bang :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Some ppl (actually a lot) have the money, but no availability :manny: I wouldn’t have wanted to play on the 4 even before all this, but some ppl either gotta wait or send last gen out with a possibly literal bang :mjlol:

Then they'd have to wait :yeshrug:

We are all in the same boat. If you aren't lucky enough to get a preorder or your preorder gets cancelled either you paying a reseller or you waiting. :yeshrug:

People wanna blame the developers for being ambitious but it's really the fault of the companies for not having the supply and gamers themselves for complaining about last gen when it's been near a decade..

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then they'd have to wait :yeshrug:

We are all in the same boat. If you aren't lucky enough to get a preorder or your preorder gets cancelled either you paying a reseller or you waiting. :yeshrug:

People wanna blame the developers for being ambitious but it's really the fault of the companies for not having the supply and gamers themselves for complaining about last gen when it's been near a decade..

They would have to wait, but they won’t have to :lolbron: tryna fight cross-gen in the first yr of a new console is a losing battle and always will be. The install base is always gonna be larger, and a majority of the dev work will have been done on those :yeshrug: ideally everybody would just jump forward immediately but that’s never gonna be how it works, and money talks.

I’m just glad I also got a 3080 so I don’t have to deal with all this foolishness other than laughing at it :pachaha:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
How annoying all of this is...

I was only planning to kill time with this trash till the 19th

hbvd4xU.png

Now I gotta wait longer :francis:

Finally another open world game that has potential to beat gta v and they stalling :dead: