"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

this was such a troll job:troll:And a lot of us fell for it:mjgrin:

I know i did:beli:

Me too.

I blame myself tho. I've never ever followed development of a game this religiously, I was always more of the casual dude to wait until whenever it came out. But this shyt is so enticing because there genuinely isn't anything better in my life to look forward too so it's been hard to resist tracking it. But I might have to do like @ORDER_66 and just cut myself off of everything cyberpunk related from here on out till physically copies are finally on shelves.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I don’t ever remember a gold game being delayed, this is some bullshyt

the PS4 pro probably going to be 900p resolution, base consoles probably going to turn into a cloud edition :pacspit:
Probably will have damn near no random NPC's or cars and what is there will be low quality. I can see them reducing the amount of enemies and having very low view distance as well.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I understand perfectly well why they need to release it on current gen because of how long it takes people to switch over to the next gen but honestly it's been years since people have had to buy a new system.

If you can't buy a new system every 7 years then you shouldn't be complaining about anything.

Can't do that with gamers. Gamers are some of the most spoiled, whiny, privileged crybabies known to man bruh. They really think current gen should still be supported halfway into the next gens life cycle and will throw a fit if you don't give it to them. That's what happens when your primary demographic are spoiled peckerwoods eho are basically overgrown teenagers.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
CD Projekt Red not comfortable with new release date.

a322c03a94505b92e5e284e03ff0e3be.gif

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Can't do that with gamers. Gamers are some of the most spoiled, whiny, privileged crybabies known to man bruh. They really think current gen should still be supported halfway into the next gens life cycle and will throw a fit if you don't give it to them. That's what happens when your primary demographic are spoiled peckerwoods eho are basically overgrown teenagers.
Pretty much.

SMH at dev teams working 100-hour weeks to appease some ungrateful little shyts. :heh: