"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
How you start making the game for current gen 7 years ago then not have it ready for current gen?

Dunno why dudes would want them to release it to only pc users and next gen users either. Current gen users are their major buyers. It always was.

I still think this is a major case of them being overly ambitious with them wanting to do everything at the same time, it ain't just because of old consoles. The excuse they put out sounds hella suspect :mjtf:
Then Jaguar cpus are super shytty so I understand

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
This could be why Bethesda are so tight-lipped on their games. They don't talk about features included until they are ready to release.

CDPR removed 3rd person cam, flying vehicles, vehicle customization, wall running.Cut down class system from 9 to 3. I suppose this feature is also gone.
Your appearance and your dress will change the behaviour of NPCs, and also the story also in some parts

This game will fail to meet expectations.

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Here are the original classes btw.
There are nine classes - known as Roles - to pick from in the game. They are Cop, Corporate (businessman), Fixer (dealer-type), Media, Netrunner (hacker), Nomad (gypsy warrior), Rockerboy (rebel rockers!), Solo (assassin) and Techie (renegade doctors and mechanics).
My hype for this has gradually been reduced with each cut feature that I really don't give a fukk about the delays. Game will probably be good but not the masterpiece it is expected to be.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Scared of Christmas :troll:

tenor.gif

Daps

like I predicted the game for ps4/xbox is a shyt show
you guys think they will be able to fix that shyt by Dec 10:mjlol:?

2021 incoming
should have never been made for current gen in the first place
why you guys think the game has taken so long to release?
the ps4/xbox build is basura that's why
but but money :mjlol:
but making it next gen only is retarded :mjlol:
as if people are going to play the shyt ps4/xbox builds :mjlol:

Last edited: