"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
There's 6 sections of the city there's gonna be poor places too ..:pachaha: you really want to go to the hood that badly.

Nah I really want to go to 2077. If it's 2077 and I'm in a back alley goin into some fukked up dystopian dive bar where you can plug wires into your head and shyt that alleyway isn't gonna look clean as fukk lol. Looking like I can eat a burger off the damn ground. Plus why there no one in the alley? That's not how it is now, so it's damn sure not gonna be like that in 2077. :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah I really want to go to 2077. If it's 2077 and I'm in a back alley goin into some fukked up dystopian dive bar where you can plug wires into your head and shyt that alleyway isn't gonna look clean as fukk lol. Looking like I can eat a burger off the damn ground. Plus why there no one in the alley? That's not how it is now, so it's damn sure not gonna be like that in 2077. :mjlol:

believe it or not it's an alternate earth california...:ld:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The more I think about this shyt the more pissed off I'm getting...

There are multiple dikk customization's in this game but I can't customize my vehicle...:dahell:

They had someone waste time on stupid shyt like customizable dikk that nobody asked for...

Maybe that person(s) time could of been better spent on getting those vehicle customization's done?
They prioritized customization you aint even gonna see over vehicle customization :mjlol:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't care about the wall running... but no car customization or subway :francis:

For me it's the other way around. Wall running is the one I cared for the most. I like movement options as those impact minute to minute gameplay. I tend to move a lot in shooters and wall running allows for smart use of space in firefights and verticality.

It is what it is :francis:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I was wondering if you were watching the drama unfold with this game does it remind you of what went down with Mass Effect Andromeda:jbhmm:

I didn't even pay attention to the Mass Effect series as a whole until 7 months after Andromeda released. I knew the series existed, but I didn't know Andromeda existed. I don't know if I wasn't playing games like that then or what, but I don't remember the launch of the game. At least I don't think so.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
The more I think about this shyt the more pissed off I'm getting...

There are multiple dikk customization's in this game but I can't customize my vehicle...:dahell:

They had someone waste time on stupid shyt like customizable dikk that nobody asked for...

Maybe that person(s) time could of been better spent on getting those vehicle customization's done?
Customize your dikk but can't customize your whip :wow:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:francis: Not looking good.

Maybe they'll be next gen features. In any case, :francis:

All the promises made gradually been scaled back, hope this isn’t Fable 2.0. These guys have been hyped up to the hightest degree, I am guilty of it myself. Perhaps they are not on the same level as rockstar. Then again to be fair to them this game is trying to be more immersive than anything Rockstar has done.