"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
with car customization you gotta worry about weirdoes putting swastikas and other stupid shyt all over their car :francis:
That's custom decals which is going to happen anyways on PC with modding...

By customization we talking about engines, kits, spoilers, etc...

No reason for that level of vehicle customization not to be in the game especially when your vehicle has the only TP view...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
No reason for that level of vehicle customization not to be in the game especially when your vehicle has the only TP view...
they've shown cockpit view

I'm sure there is a reason, and that's why it's not in the game. it's extra complication, especially if you want that customization to actually effect the driving physics. I think the limitations of current get consoles might be the reason a lot of this stuff isn't making it into the game

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
they've shown cockpit view

I'm sure there is a reason, and that's why it's not in the game. it's extra complication, especially if you want that customization to actually effect the driving physics. I think the limitations of current get consoles might be the reason a lot of this stuff isn't making it into the game
I sincerely hope the reason isn't they prioritized retarded shyt like customization genitals to appease a bunch of sexually confused fukking lunatics on twitter...:francis:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
They didn't have plans for it until the crazies on Twitter started bytching at them...

Like I said, I hope they did not prioritize appeasing the lunatics which pushed back development of other features...
I'm thinking because they made such a huge world, they're just making sure it's bug free and balanced. Apparently, the game's been done and playable for awhile. My only issue is how good will the combat be because that was the weakness of Witcher 3 at some parts.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I'm thinking because they made such a huge world, they're just making sure it's bug free and balanced. Apparently, the game's been done and playable for awhile. My only issue is how good will the combat be because that was the weakness of Witcher 3 at some parts.
No game is bug free. There will be bugs, no matter how long they delay it.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
CP2077 will be live for several years to come after the release, there are plenty of opportunities to add new or renewed features into the game along with DLCs and expansions.

You all have to temper your expectations considering the depth of what you're already getting and the time it took to get it to you. You already have people in this thread talking about canceling their pre-orders and upset about the delays. I'd much rather have a stable and playable game at release and get future content through the lifecycle of the game.

Look at what Destiny 2 and The Division 2 have been able to do with updating the vanilla version of a game through its life cycle.

This has the potential to be one of the greatest games ever created and all I see is a bunch of crying about ancillary features. The only legit complaint is about the melee combat system.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
gzNLyZoh9F7TmoFTD6kmw4-970-80.jpg.webp

Can't wait to see this place...:krs::wow:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
The most mishandled release ever.... have a LE console out with no game.

Every week they are going announce something else “you can’t do” because of polish reasons :pacspit:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The more I think about this shyt the more pissed off I'm getting...

There are multiple dikk customization's in this game but I can't customize my vehicle...:dahell:

They had someone waste time on stupid shyt like customizable dikk that nobody asked for...

Maybe that person(s) time could of been better spent on getting those vehicle customization's done?
I noticed that too. like :dahell:
what purpose does custom dikk size serve?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I noticed that too. like :dahell:
what purpose does custom dikk size serve?
What purpose does it have to be able to choose sixty different eyebrows for a first person game? None, they are fukking eyebrows. But there are folks spending hours in a character customization screen for that kind of shyt.

If you don't want to customize your genitals, then don't. If you do want to replicate your nutsack though, you can.:manny: