"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
no one "promised" you anything

If you want to get technical then yeah no one came out and directly said that but when these features are said to be in the game and then bit by bit get removed. :francis:Seeing as this isn’t the first gameplay feature that’s been removed I think it’s safe to say the game has had some changes since initially advertised. I am not shytting on it merely pointing out it’s gradually changing ( as is standard for a work in development). We will see what the final product says either way still day 1.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
If you want to get technical then yeah no one came out and directly said that but when these features are said to be in the game and then bit by bit get removed. :francis:Seeing as this isn’t the first gameplay feature that’s been removed I think it’s safe to say the game has had some changes since initially advertised. I am not shytting on it merely pointing out it’s gradually changing ( as is standard for a work in development). We will see what the final product says either way still day 1.
I'm sure a lot changed since the game was announced 7+ years ago. it is what it is: they want certain features in the game, but it turns out it won't work for whatever reason. no one wants a broken game

I just think it's weird that people talk about "promised", when all pre-release stuff should be considered subject to change

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want the cyberpunk Xbox one X console but nikkas are charging double for it on eBay

did it release yet?

those ebay listings might be for ppl who are worried about striking out when it does and don’t mind paying extra to guarantee they’ll get it when it drops

*edit*

I stand corrected...looks like preorders went up already and sold out...my bad

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I'm so tired of developers promising these uber immersive games and never delivering. What the world wants is just an Oasis (Ready Player One) type game. That's all (Obviously I'm not discounting the technical challenges). But I'm tried of developers acting like that's what they're going to deliver only to distributed some stripped down shyt full of broken promises. Makes me think of Pokemon's wasted potential. All we NEED is an MMORPG fully open world Pokemon game. That would shut shyt down for the next decade easily.