"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
No car customization, wall running or subway system anymore? :huhldup:

They’re taking a lot of shyt from the game. Looks like they were too ambitious :francis:
200.gif

Where did you hear this from?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wall running:

Engadget is now a part of Verizon Media

car customization:

Car customization has been dropped

subway:

No Subway in Cyberpunk 2077

nikkas talk about games being downgraded all the time, but this one is actually taking downgrades left and right :huhldup:
It funny alot of posters talk about downgraded that ubisoft games does like the first watch dogs but alot of is just center around graphic they dont be taking out gameplay features they be using as a selling point. but even with alot the gameplay features cdprojekt red is taking out of the game I still plan on getting it so it :yeshrug: to me. I just find it funny:russ: because cdprojekt red is treat as the golden child that can do no wrong unlike other game studios :mjgrin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I wish the city looked less clean. More grime and grit. More clutter, too. Dystopia's gotta look lived in, you know?

There's 6 sections of the city there's gonna be poor places too ..:pachaha: you really want to go to the hood that badly.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never thought I'd say this...

Preorder canceled...

You don't delay a game twice for more time and cut multiple features...

I don’t think it’s that serious yet breh. I’m sure the game will still be amazing, and hopefully these omissions won’t be too noticeable. I think they were just too ambitious to start with, let’s see how things turn out

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I don’t think it’s that serious yet breh. I’m sure the game will still be amazing, and hopefully these omissions won’t be too noticeable. I think they were just too ambitious to start with, let’s see how things turn out
I still have high hopes they will deliver here but I just canceled it on principle...

Like I said, you can't delay a game twice and cut multiple features...Supposed to be finishing up and applying polish to features that aren't quite there yet, that's the whole point of a delay...

Anyways I'll be waiting to read reviews from the Witcher brehs on here I trust...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never thought I'd say this...

Preorder canceled...

You don't delay a game twice for more time and cut multiple features...

ya I have no problem w/ this potentially being an “ok” game...7-8 range IF we didn’t have to “suffer” (I’m using the term loosely lol) all these pushbacks...delays and omission of promised features smh

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
ya I have no problem w/ this potentially being an “ok” game...7-8 range IF we didn’t have to “suffer” (I’m using the term loosely lol) all these pushbacks...delays and omission of promised features smh
The more I think about this shyt the more pissed off I'm getting...

There are multiple dikk customization's in this game but I can't customize my vehicle...:dahell:

They had someone waste time on stupid shyt like customizable dikk that nobody asked for...

Maybe that person(s) time could of been better spent on getting those vehicle customization's done?